Join for free
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Jazzi
Chatterbox
Lowestoft
Jazzi is female  Jazzi has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-03-2016, 08:27 AM

Re: Happy Tuesday Folk.

Good morning all. I'm getting bad with insomnia, Carol. I spend far too many nights still wide awake after midnight, especially if the NfH have been noisy during the evening. I get stuff crashing down on the floor, and windows banging shut. Grrrrrrr.
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-03-2016, 08:32 AM

Hi

Good morning all.

A chilly 5C here and overcast,

More gardening today, but must pop out to get new secateurs, mine broke yesterday.

Have a good one all.
May
Chatterbox
SCOTLAND
May is female  May has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-03-2016, 08:58 AM

Good Morning Each,a dull misty one here this Morn..a big disappointment after Yesterdays warm sunshine...Food shopping to Tesco then a potter about in the garden in Afternoon..Have a good One Folks,x
eyes_of_a_painter
n
eyes_of_a_painter is male  eyes_of_a_painter has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-03-2016, 09:10 AM

How about a picture of your vegetable garden ?
islandman
Dorset UK
islandman is male  islandman has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-03-2016, 09:28 AM

Today is a dabble day. Instead of creating my new posts, I'm gonna trawl through at odd times and make my presence felt in your posts, is there room for another oldie?.

But first, having washed dried and aired myself, we are preparing for a trip to town. We will join the other bus pass holders in a short ride of merriment laughing at all this ridiculous comments each of us make whilst the youngsters sit tapping away on the phones never raising their eyes to enjoy the spectacle of life through the window. What shallow lives.

Once in town, haircuts, shops, look at the sea then back to you and all the time, the sun is shining.

PS, change of plan. Waited first in queue for the 9.30am curfew to be lifted to allow travel, then as bus approached, realised I'd left the pass on the bed. So now it's jam on toast before we try again in half an hour.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-03-2016, 09:35 AM

Good morning fellow members a chilly morning and it is lovely to have some dry weather. I may be able to get in the garden soon.

My son is coming for lunch today . I got lunch all ready last week then there was some crisis in the office and he didn't make it so I am hoping he gets here today.

Enjoy your day everyone
clumsy
Chatterbox
Spain
clumsy is female  clumsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-03-2016, 10:07 AM

buenas dias all. Itīs still a little hazy outside but it looks like being a warm day. Nothing in particular planned other than a trip into our local town later today. Have a pleasant day all.
susan m
DORSET UK
susan m is female  susan m has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-03-2016, 10:09 AM

Morning everyone , it's a beautiful sunny day here . My conservatory is already warm and cosy to sit in . Loving the thought that spring is springing .
myrtle
Chatterbox
Macclesfield, uk
myrtle is female  myrtle has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-03-2016, 10:33 AM

Good morning
HTB
Lanc's
HTB is male  HTB has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-03-2016, 01:05 PM

Afternoon........

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top