Join for free
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
clumsy
Chatterbox
Spain
clumsy is female  clumsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-07-2015, 09:23 AM

Re: Happy Monday Folk.

buenas dias all. As ever, hot and sunny. Another late night last night spent with friends on their solarium, drinking (OJ in my case) snacking and chatting. I have to collect Mr Clumsy´s prescription today so a trip to our local town, I always say town but in reality it´s more of a village. No other plans as such today, but who knows, it depends what my son and DIL want to do. Have a nice day all.
susiejaeger
Chatterbox
Essex, UK
susiejaeger is female  susiejaeger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-07-2015, 09:26 AM

Good morning all.

Glad you had a nice meal for your anniversary Alan, you seem to like the Lake Garda very much, it does always look nice there.

Its raining here in Essex.

Have a nice day all.
ShirleyMarie
Michigan, USA
ShirleyMarie is female  ShirleyMarie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-07-2015, 09:47 AM

Good morning to all of you. Lovely photo, Alan. I especially landscapes with water. The big sail boat race got off in fine shape Saturday...Port Huron to Mackinaw. About 360 miles and had close to 300 entries, plus local boaters out to watch. Rob and Barb went on Boat Night Cruise of the marinas to see the boats on Friday evening with dinner on the cruise boat. Then Saturday he was on shore but where he could see the starting. A storm came up soon after the start, heard one got rolled over but was righted up and still in the race. I think it is next weekend we have the speed boat races and can't help but hear them! Just driving in town is a high risk with all the out of towners, boat watching, not traffic watching. I had the option of seeing it all via Rob's camera phone...he took over a 100 photos Friday night.
Hope every one here is feeling well.
Alan Cooke
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire, UK
Alan Cooke is male  Alan Cooke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-07-2015, 09:51 AM

Originally Posted by Meg ->
Good morning fellow members a grey morning, we desperately need some rain here it keeps passing us by and the gardens are so dry
It's just the same here Meg, in the last 4 months we've only had about 4 lots of rain.
May
Chatterbox
SCOTLAND
May is female  May has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-07-2015, 11:10 AM

Good Morning Each,it rained all during the night but dry at the moment!..Off into Town for some retail therapy.
Jem
Chatterbox
Dublin
Jem is male  Jem has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-07-2015, 12:31 PM

Good afternoon all, very unsettled weather here, it's warm and we've had a few showers already today, but the sun is trying to break through. Another two weeks before my little grandson returns from Italy, I'm looking forward to that, for two years of age it's amazing how he can switch from one language to another, and his Dublin accent is so accurate and comical, I do miss him.
Enjoy the day Folks.

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top