Join for free
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
susiejaeger
Chatterbox
Essex, UK
susiejaeger is female  susiejaeger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-06-2013, 01:02 PM

Re: Happy Thursday Folk

It's pouring of rain now.

My cold only started yesterday UJ.
Jean
Northern ireland
Jean is female  Jean has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-06-2013, 01:11 PM

Dull start here in belfast, managed to injure my back on Monday....so not in great form
BowieEyes
Nottinghamshire, UK
BowieEyes is female  BowieEyes has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-06-2013, 02:51 PM

Good afternoon all. Been busy so thought I had better say Hello. Hope your cold gets better soon Sue. Same for you Jean hope the back gets better soon.
Had an unusual afternoon. I had two rabbits in my garden for a few hours
so watched over them as they frolicked through my overgrown buses and plants. They loved it. Next door just moved in and they don't have a garden as such just paving stones. This morning at 4am I could hear the rabbits banging and stamping their cage. Having had rabbits for years before I knew they were getting bored and feeling confined so suggested they put them in my garden whilst I looked after them for a few hours.
They went back exhausted from the freedom they found Lovely to have contact with them as I miss my rabbits. Lovely photo Alan
susiejaeger
Chatterbox
Essex, UK
susiejaeger is female  susiejaeger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-06-2013, 04:00 PM

I bet they did love the freedom Sandra.

The other morning we had two ducks wandering around in our garden, don't know where they came from, there is a big nature reserve over the back of us called Danbury Park and they have three lakes in there.
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK
Uncle Joe is male  Uncle Joe has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-06-2013, 06:57 PM

Originally Posted by BowieEyes ->
Good afternoon all. Been busy so thought I had better say Hello. Hope your cold gets better soon Sue. Same for you Jean hope the back gets better soon.
Had an unusual afternoon. I had two rabbits in my garden for a few hours
so watched over them as they frolicked through my overgrown buses and plants. They loved it. Next door just moved in and they don't have a garden as such just paving stones. This morning at 4am I could hear the rabbits banging and stamping their cage. Having had rabbits for years before I knew they were getting bored and feeling confined so suggested they put them in my garden whilst I looked after them for a few hours.
They went back exhausted from the freedom they found Lovely to have contact with them as I miss my rabbits. Lovely photo Alan

Sandy darlin' - just as well I don't live too close to you - I'm thinking Rabbit pie, rabbit casserole por rabbit stew.
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK
Uncle Joe is male  Uncle Joe has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-06-2013, 06:58 PM

Originally Posted by susiejaeger ->
I bet they did love the freedom Sandra.

The other morning we had two ducks wandering around in our garden, don't know where they came from, there is a big nature reserve over the back of us called Danbury Park and they have three lakes in there.

Same thing applies to you Susie darlin' - I'm thinking 'roast duck & orange sauce!!!!
Robert Junior
Chatterbox
UK
Robert Junior is male  Robert Junior has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-06-2013, 07:35 PM

Originally Posted by Uncle Joe ->
Sandy darlin' - just as well I don't live too close to you - I'm thinking Rabbit pie, rabbit casserole por rabbit stew.
Run rabbit - run rabbit -
Run! Run! Run!
Run! Run! Run!
Bang! Bang! Bang! Bang!
Goes Uncle Joe's gun.
Run, rabbit, run, rabbit, run.
Run! Run! Run!
Don't give Uncle Joe his fun!
Fun! Fun!
He'll get by without his rabbit pie
So run rabbit - run rabbit -
Run! Run! Run!
Robert Junior
Chatterbox
UK
Robert Junior is male  Robert Junior has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-06-2013, 07:39 PM

Originally Posted by Uncle Joe ->
Same thing applies to you Susie darlin' - I'm thinking 'roast duck & orange sauce!!!!
Five little ducks
Went out one day
Over the hill and far away
Mother duck said
"Quack, quack, quack, quack."
But only four little ducks came back.

You can guess the rest, yep UJ again
Robert Junior
Chatterbox
UK

21-06-2013, 09:24 AM

Sorry uncle Joe. I can't resist teasing you for your love of food. I'll desist now.
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK

21-06-2013, 10:14 AM

Originally Posted by Robert Junior ->
Sorry uncle Joe. I can't resist teasing you for your love of food. I'll desist now.

I'm not offended Robert matey - please continue if you want.

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top