Join for free
Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >
tomcat
Bristol uk
tomcat is male  tomcat has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-07-2012, 11:35 AM

Re: It's Friday, the Weekend Starts Here.

:Morning All . looks like another day of liquid sunshine..rather grey and dank..have a great day everyone ..077:
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-07-2012, 12:19 PM

Morning everyone very overcast but dry here.

Managed to hoe around the front garden earlier to remove the mass of tiny weeds that have shot up everywhere ..... why is that the weeds grow but our precious plants remain dormant in this awful weather?

Alan, I hope you have a lovely time next week....

Barry, oh dear, sorry to hear your break was a washout

Graham, I hope the physiotherapy goes well - I hope the fried breakfast prepared you for it!

Good luck to Andy Murray this afternoon!

Enjoy your day folks!
Jem
Chatterbox
Dublin
Jem is male  Jem has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-07-2012, 12:20 PM

Good morning all from a wet and miserable day in Dublin. There's only one place to go on a day like this and I don't have to tell you where.
That's no bird Alan, I won't swallow that one.
A very handsome horse Rosemary, my favourite animal.
Glad to see you coming along well Graham.
Pity about the rain on your break Barry, I'm sure a lot of people were let down with the weather this year.
Look after yourselves Folks.

Here's two birds doing what they do best.
"Rosy, did you hear about the fabulous sale in the pet shop? they're practically giving the stuff away."
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-07-2012, 12:34 PM

Originally Posted by maryl ->
I can imagine it Barry, although I love the smell of rain wet dogs
I did tell you before you went that it was gorgeous here in Dorset, which it was, honest. Then that same night the heavens opened!
Hey, no problem Mary I was expecting it so I don't hold it against you, and besides I've been rained on in just about every county in England....
maryl
UK
maryl is female  maryl has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-07-2012, 01:02 PM

Originally Posted by plantman ->
Hey, no problem Mary I was expecting it so I don't hold it against you, and besides I've been rained on in just about every county in England....
sam
New Member!
lancashire
sam is female 

06-07-2012, 02:09 PM

hi all
very wet here in Lancashire wonder when will summer arrive ?????????????/
marpaul
North Cumbria
marpaul is female  marpaul has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-07-2012, 02:37 PM

Hi everybody, well so far its not raining up here Its quite overcast though but fairly mild and yesterday turned out to be quite a nice day.

Had a very early start this morning and have done lots of driving around. Feeling very much under the weather and have had a sore throat for a few days now and can feel a cold coming on. Woke up this morning with conjunctivitis in one eye which is worse than having a sore throat!!

Great photos again Alan and Rosemary. Have a great holiday Alan and sorry to hear you had rain on your's Barry and hope physio goes well for you Graham.

Here's a photo I took yesterday.

Enjoy the rest of your day folks
anniemuldoon
N Cumbria
anniemuldoon is female  anniemuldoon has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-07-2012, 06:48 PM

Oh yes Barry, have had the experience of Caravaning with a bossy Jack Russel and a German Shepherd and two children, also included were a tortoise and a Canary.
anniemuldoon
N Cumbria
anniemuldoon is female  anniemuldoon has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-07-2012, 06:51 PM

Sorry you are poorly Marian,have a whisky mac when you go to bed it will help. You will be running round the block soon Graham.
Viscount
SE UK
Viscount is male 

06-07-2012, 07:03 PM

Last time it rained this much, some idiot went out and built an Ark!!!!

Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top