Join for free
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
AnnieS
Chatterbox
United Kingdom
AnnieS is female  AnnieS has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-07-2021, 11:52 PM

Re: Are you

Originally Posted by pauline3 ->
A Romantic?

How do you like to be romanced?

Do men like to be romanced?

What does romance mean to you?
Yes I am definitely a romantic but candlelight and red roses and such things make me want to barf.

Romance is so much more than empty gestures. If you are with the right person the simplest shared moments are full of romance.
pauline3
Chatterbox
Hampshire UK
pauline3 is female  pauline3 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-07-2021, 11:56 PM

Originally Posted by AnnieS ->
Yes I am definitely a romantic but candlelight and red roses and such things make me want to barf.

Romance is so much more than empty gestures. If you are with the right person the simplest shared moments are full of romance.

I like that Annie.....

I would also like the candlelight dinner plus the red roses...oh yes,I want it all......

Each to their own though.
AnnieS
Chatterbox
United Kingdom
AnnieS is female  AnnieS has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-07-2021, 12:03 AM

Red roses always make me think of that William Blake poem Pauline.
Fruitcake
Somerset Riviera
Fruitcake is male  Fruitcake has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-07-2021, 02:19 AM

Originally Posted by pauline3 ->
A Romantic?

How do you like to be romanced?

Do men like to be romanced?

What does romance mean to you?
Yes I am a romantic.

I like to be romanced by a look from my Lovely Cousin's beautiful brown eyes, a fingertip touch as we pass by, a kiss as we momentarily stop to show each other affection, holding hands like we have done for the last forty-five years, a good old snog when we get the chance, a quiet moment to hold each other when there is no one else around, a gentle smile as our paths cross in our daily lives.

Yes, men like to be romanced. Well, at least one of them does.

I don't need a made up day on a calendar to be romantic.
Romance means to me just spending time with the woman I love
bakerman
Mexico
bakerman is male  bakerman has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-07-2021, 03:49 AM

To me romance means taking care of someone AND being cared for. Even though I am a chef, and I do 90% of the cooking, I still like to have my lady love prepare a meal for me. Doing that tells me she still cares about me.
pauline3
Chatterbox
Hampshire UK
pauline3 is female  pauline3 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-07-2021, 08:01 AM

Thanks everyone for your replies about being romanced.

Enjoyed reading all of these posts.

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top