Join for free
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
realspeed
Chatterbox
South coast
realspeed is male  realspeed has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-04-2017, 07:59 PM

Re: If you could/have moved - where/why/what did you think?

now in our 5th home. Started with a 2 bed middle of terrace of 3 built around 1920's. One room downstairs kitchen bathroom behind. Next a 3 bed semi built in around 1930's with garage and I built extra room on rear side flank. Next 4 bed detached with double garage and everything room wise like en suite main bathroom and downstairs toilet -utility room etc etc. from there moved to west midlands from surrey area and bought a bungalow and boarding establishment.

Now in East Sussex again 4 bed house with same as previous 4 bed house but huge double garage detached from the house.

First was a starter home then saved for next then had inheritance for 4 bed. Took early vol retirement and moved to get our own business and finally retired to where we are now.
Suzuki Sue
Chatterbox
West Yorkshire
Suzuki Sue is female  Suzuki Sue has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-04-2017, 08:03 PM

We moved last year to a nice place with open views to be nearer elderly family members. but it's not what we yearned for... We wanted to live in Hornsea on the East Yorkshire coast, but we've had a lot of bad luck with a family death and illnesses and it still hasn't ended there. So were having to wait a while longer..
Tpin
Chatterbox
UK
Tpin is male  Tpin has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-04-2017, 08:48 PM

Originally Posted by Suzuki Sue ->
We moved last year to a nice place with open views to be nearer elderly family members. but it's not what we yearned for... We wanted to live in Hornsea on the East Yorkshire coast, but we've had a lot of bad luck with a family death and illnesses and it still hasn't ended there. So were having to wait a while longer..
Same here, Sue.

With my op and family problems my life is on hold....something I didn't envisage.

The plus being I have decided to bring my plans forward by about 5 years.

Best wishes to you and your family.
Cedronella
england
Cedronella is female  Cedronella has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-04-2017, 08:53 PM

I suppose if I really had to give it some thought I would say

The Delta Quadrant
Suzuki Sue
Chatterbox
West Yorkshire
Suzuki Sue is female  Suzuki Sue has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-04-2017, 09:31 PM

Originally Posted by Tpin ->
Same here, Sue.

With my op and family problems my life is on hold....something I didn't envisage.

The plus being I have decided to bring my plans forward by about 5 years.

Best wishes to you and your family.

All the best to you too.. It will all come together in end

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top