Join for free
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
carol
Chatterbox
Derbyshire.
carol is female  carol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-11-2015, 11:06 AM

Re: Happy Tuesday Folk.

Good morning all. I hope you'll give as a report on the film Alan. I've been thinking I'd like to see it.
Alan Cooke
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire, UK
Alan Cooke is male  Alan Cooke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-11-2015, 11:17 AM

Originally Posted by carol ->
Good morning all. I hope you'll give as a report on the film Alan. I've been thinking I'd like to see it.
I'll do that tomorrow Carol.
May
Chatterbox
SCOTLAND
May is female  May has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-11-2015, 11:29 AM

Good Morning Each,a bit brighter here this Morn,so off out to Town for a gallivant around the shops..Have a good one Folks,x
Red Kite
Red Kite is female 

24-11-2015, 11:30 AM

Good morning to everyone. I hope it is a good day for all.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-11-2015, 12:51 PM

A belated good morning all a cold grey one here.

I popped out to the shops making me late posting.
My son is coming for lunch, he is so pleased. At last the bat mitigation licence has been granted so after a 9 month wait the 4 bats can be moved to their expensive new accommodation in the garage, the old house can be demolished and building work started on the new house.

It seems to be taking forever just to get started.

Enjoy your day everyone
shirley
Gloucestershire
shirley is female  shirley has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-11-2015, 12:59 PM

Morning (just)

Still a bit chilly here today, but wrapped up warm.

At work today so not doing much, enjoy the rest of your day.
ScottishCatLady
Moray, Scotland.
ScottishCatLady is female  ScottishCatLady has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-11-2015, 04:11 PM

Good afternoon everyone.

Feeling a little morose today but carrying on as usual. Just lugged the Kirby around the house getting the carpets clean and scrubbed the bathroom top to bottom. The house may smell of cigarette smoke but you'll be hard pressed to find a spot of dirt or anything out of place. I'm a very clean and tidy (almost OCD) person.

My daughter came over for a wee visit around midday and it seems they are having some financial issues. Just shows that driving a Range Rover and having a big house doesn't mean you don't have problems beneath the surface!! I of course offered assistance, but she wouldn't take it.

The weather is still fine here in NE Scotland, a bit dull but dry and not too cold. Having looked at an extended forecast it seems that we may get snow near Christmas but certainly not before mid-December.

I do kind of like snow and the cold crisp air it brings. Really makes you feel alive (until frostbite sets in!).

I've finally got around to sorting out Jim's old car which has been parked up since before he died and no doubt has a flat battery. The MOT is expiring in a couple of weeks (Tax is fine as he set up one of those yearly direct debits) so if I am keeping it I'll have to jump start it, take it for a drive and get it in for an MOT.

In fact, I might go out and do that now whilst it is still daylight and I'm feeling somewhat energetic. If it starts I'll take it for a small drive and then call the garage to book it in.

Rather fitting actually as it would have been Jim's 63rd birthday today. He cared about that car almost as much as he cared about me so I think it would have made him happy for me to keep his car alive on his birthday.

I hope you are all having/have had a good Tuesday. One day closer to the weekend!

Take care.

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top