Join for free
Page 2 of 10 < 1 2 3 4 > Last »
Ragdoll
Surrey,UK
Ragdoll is female  Ragdoll has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-07-2016, 05:31 PM

Re: I Bet I Am The Only One In The Uk....

I ditched the duvet a good few days ago now, just my birthday suit and a duvet cover. Oh and my cat
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-07-2016, 05:31 PM

Originally Posted by Artangel ->
Which Mups? Sexy lingerie Teddy or a fluffy cuddly Teddy?

I just stay cool and l don't perspire, l must have a different thermostat fitted to everyone else?!!

If I wore sexy lingerie Art, even my poor teddy would have nightmares.
susiejaeger
Chatterbox
Essex, UK
susiejaeger is female  susiejaeger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-07-2016, 05:33 PM

Well I just lay on top of the sheet in the Nod! and still too hot, and then Coco decides to lay down next to you with her hairy hot body.
malcolm
Chatterbox
UK
malcolm is male  malcolm has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-07-2016, 05:34 PM

I wear just a T shirt in bed (don't get too excited Art) winter and summer, but we have just a sheet on in this hot weather, plus a blanket when it's a bit cooler.
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-07-2016, 05:40 PM

Originally Posted by Artangel ->
I saw this easy way to change your duvet cover today. I hope it's ok to put it on here as it's off Facebook. I changed the two duvets in record time!

https://www.facebook.com/realsimple/...3853655913163/

Admin, please remove if it's not permissible.
Yes, that's what we do, although it's a two-man (or woman and man) job.
A relative in America once sent me a similar YouTube illustration some time ago. We tried it and found it an improvement on what we used to do.

Now, do you have some advice for something that's been troubling me (though not my wife) for some time now? How do I prevent the quilt cover coming loose at the top of the bed? I can't be doing with a loose layer of cover flapping about without any quilt inside. (fussy smiley)
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-07-2016, 05:42 PM

Always naked in bed. I find that wearing anything, even a jockstrap, is uncomfortable.
Marion
Norfolk
Marion is female  Marion has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-07-2016, 05:44 PM

My duvet has been put in the spare room, I sleep in the buff with the windows wide open, and am lovely and cool.
susan m
DORSET UK
susan m is female  susan m has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-07-2016, 05:45 PM

Birthday suit for me this time of year . Winter , electric blanket thick duvet and nightie .
malcolm
Chatterbox
UK
malcolm is male  malcolm has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-07-2016, 05:45 PM

Originally Posted by JBR ->
Yes, that's what we do, although it's a two-man (or woman and man) job.
A relative in America once sent me a similar YouTube illustration some time ago. We tried it and found it an improvement on what we used to do.

Now, do you have some advice for something that's been troubling me (though not my wife) for some time now? How do I prevent the quilt cover coming loose at the top of the bed? I can't be doing with a loose layer of cover flapping about without any quilt inside. (fussy smiley)
I use three safety pins through the duvet and cover along the top edge, because I'm like you and hate it.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-07-2016, 05:56 PM

Always naked all year me.

Page 2 of 10 < 1 2 3 4 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top