Join for free
Page 2 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-08-2016, 01:49 PM

Re: Not a Flounce.

Hope all goes well for you Swimmy, but I don't think we can let you go for quite that long. Why can't we come with you?

And like Art says - where do we send all our christmas cards?
And what about the christmas party?
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-08-2016, 01:59 PM

Be good Gibbs and take care....
How lovely for you to see your daughter again, I hope the reunion goes well. There is nothing quite so special as a 'Dad' .

Wherever you are, we will still be here, just post when you can .
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-08-2016, 02:05 PM

Who's organising the collection?
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-08-2016, 02:59 PM

I think Twink should do it, cos she knows him and would know what he'd like.
I'll give her my pound tonight.
Twink55
Chatterbox
Cheshire, England
Twink55 is female  Twink55 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-08-2016, 03:04 PM

Originally Posted by Mups ->

I think Twink should do it, cos she knows him and would know what he'd like.
I'll give her my pound tonight.
Oh I do know what he would like He would like a slightly smaller house, with working water and heating systems and a beautiful, intelligent lady to entertain him in it. Have we collected enough for that yet?
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire

09-08-2016, 03:08 PM

Give us a chance Twink, you haven't even got my pound yet!
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-08-2016, 03:16 PM

Originally Posted by Twink55 ->
Oh I do know what he would like He would like a slightly smaller house, with working water and heating systems and a beautiful, intelligent lady to entertain him in it. Have we collected enough for that yet?
I have an idea while Gibbs is away we could go and demolish part of his house to make it smaller (I am good with a sledgehammer ) .
We could also fix the water with a few pipes and also the heating by preparing a large fire with the knocked down bits of house .

Not sure who can volunteer as the 'beautiful intelligent lady' though , will have to think about that one a dog maybe ...
Nom
Chatterbox
Northumberland
Nom is male  Nom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-08-2016, 03:19 PM

Good luck Swimmy, Stoke used to have the best record shop in Britain for progressive and Electronic music, never been to Liverpuddle of Leicester. though
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire

09-08-2016, 03:22 PM

Originally Posted by Meg ->
I have an idea while Gibbs is away we could go and demolish part of his house to make it smaller (I am good with a sledgehammer ) .
We could also fix the water with a few pipes and also the heating by preparing a large fire with the knocked down bits of house .

Not sure who can volunteer as the 'beautiful intelligent lady' though , will have to think about that one a dog maybe ...

I suppose all the ladies could put their name in a hat and let Swimmy pick a ticket upon his return?

Good idea about the demolition Meg. That'd be a nice surprise for him wouldn't it.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire

09-08-2016, 03:24 PM

Originally Posted by swimfeeders ->
Hi

Away for a while, travelling back and forth to exotic places with strange food and cultures.

Liverpool, Stoke, Leicester etc and places further east.

I will be back from time to time, hopefully next week will be short, after that, I have no idea.

Just to say thank you to you all, even those who disagree with me constantly.

I will still look at the site daily, and respond as and when I can.

Normal service will be resumed on 2 January next year,

I will miss you all.

Can I ask why 2nd January Swim? Are you retiring then or something?

Has he gone?

Page 2 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top