Join for free
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
doctor
west wales
doctor is male  doctor has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-02-2017, 05:42 PM

Re: Another bit of anatomy

Originally Posted by Eliza ->
hope you dont get infection .........
hope he wore a condom
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-02-2017, 07:34 PM

Originally Posted by JBR ->
Having found Rhian's 'Innie or outie' thread interesting, I thought I'd post one of my own about physical bits and pieces.

This morning, I decided that a skin tag on my cheek a little below my eye had been bothering me just a bit too long, so I resolved to get rid of it.

With the help of a sterile alcohol swab, a pair of forceps and a pair of sharp scissors, I cut it off.

Hardly any pain, very quick, just a quick snip and that was it done.

I have had a piece of cotton wool on the site, held in place by my glasses, for over an hour as it kept seeping blood. I can only assume that skin tags have a generous blood supply.

I am attaching a picture to put you off your lunch.
I'd just like to add that the picture makes it look much bigger than it actually was.
(Two images provide a 3D image if you cross your eyes.)
You should have filmed that JBR then posted it on Youtube, making sure you talked about it first for an hour in an American accent.
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-02-2017, 08:11 PM

Originally Posted by Longdogs ->
You should have filmed that JBR then posted it on Youtube, making sure you talked about it first for an hour in an American accent.
Yes, I have noticed that too! A national trait, I suppose!
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-02-2017, 11:09 PM

Yup, that's what I did JB. Had a couple on my neck and decided they must go, so I stretched them out like elastic and snipped them off. That was a couple of years ago and they haven't grown back......They bled like chuf though....
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-02-2017, 11:29 PM

Originally Posted by OldGreyFox ->
They bled like chuf though....
Yes, I had to keep a compression pad on mine for well over an hour.

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top