Join for free
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-03-2018, 09:00 AM

Re: Good Morning Friday !

Originally Posted by summer ->
Happy Good Friday everyone!

I have a busy day today planning my family party, it started off just small a get together to welcome three new babies into the family but I dunno how but it's grown and grown I now have 28 adults and 7 kids coming to my little house on Monday i must be mad.

So today is for shopping and most of the rest of Easter I will be in the kitchen...can't wait though it will be fun

Have a lovely Good Friday everyone and Happy Easter
gosh Summer, rather you than me We have a huge family party coming up soon and I am glad I am not hosting it.
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-03-2018, 09:15 AM

Good morning everyone a brighter start to the day here but unfortunately more rain is forecast for late morning.

A quiet day planned with a bit of light housework thrown in and building up to another family visit on Sunday.

Enjoy your day
summer
Chatterbox
yorkshire
summer is female  summer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-03-2018, 09:37 AM

Originally Posted by Meg ->
gosh Summer, rather you than me We have a huge family party coming up soon and I am glad I am not hosting it.
Well it sort of evolved Meg I just hope the weather is good and people can spill outside...the forecast isn't great though. It will be fun whatever...Happy Easter to you
carol
Chatterbox
Derbyshire.
carol is female  carol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-03-2018, 09:42 AM

Originally Posted by swimfeeders ->
Hi

Whatever happened to Good Friday?

Everything is open and the Binmen have been.

I think the banks are closed - and I know my local leisure centre is - I wanted to go for a swim..

Have a good day all.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-03-2018, 09:56 AM

Swim's quote:
"I have to go to Stoke today to pick up some stuff and then I will be busy with my aquarium".

Swim, are you driving again now? You must be very relieved to have the all-clear at last.

Good morning Friday. Some inconsiderate burk has been using a chain saw outside since about 8 o/clock this morning!

Happy Easter all.

Sweetie pie
Chatterbox
Dorset
Sweetie pie is female  Sweetie pie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-03-2018, 11:16 AM

Good Morning everyone
Happy Good Friday.
It is dribbling down in Sweetie county, but hey ho, eat some hot X buns.
Have a lovely day all.
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-03-2018, 02:16 PM

Originally Posted by Mups ->
Swim's quote:
"I have to go to Stoke today to pick up some stuff and then I will be busy with my aquarium".

Swim, are you driving again now? You must be very relieved to have the all-clear at last.

Good morning Friday. Some inconsiderate burk has been using a chain saw outside since about 8 o/clock this morning!

Happy Easter all.

Hi

Yes, started yesterday, but taking a bit of getting used to with my new glasses.

I will not be doing any long distance just yet.
Jazzi
Chatterbox
Lowestoft
Jazzi is female  Jazzi has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-03-2018, 02:27 PM

My day seems to be spent retrieving the tennis ball that Holly keeps 'losing', usually under furniture/in corners! She'll lie and bark at it, even if it's a few inches from her nose.

I must remember not to leave any balls out while I'm not indoors, seeing as I won't be there to get them out for her. She'll be barking all the time, annoying the neighbours.

Oh, our new game is...she lies asking for it, I kick it towards her, she bats it with her paw or nose...and I do all the exercise.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-03-2018, 03:33 PM

Originally Posted by Jazzi ->
My day seems to be spent retrieving the tennis ball that Holly keeps 'losing', usually under furniture/in corners! She'll lie and bark at it, even if it's a few inches from her nose.
Jazzie I have that problem too and unfortunately, the balls slide nicely under my furniture so I have to move it to retrieve the ball usually at some critical moment in a TV programme ..

Oh, our new game is...she lies asking for it, I kick it towards her, she bats it with her paw or nose...and I do all the exercise.
I know that game too

Our favorite is when I am doing something at the work surface in the kitchen I can kick the ball across the kitchen and right up the hall and Chloe will bring it back to my feet.
Floydy
Chatterbox
Nowhere
Floydy is male  Floydy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-03-2018, 03:35 PM

Just had to scroll up to make sure I hadn't already posted in this earlier. Bit of a hangover s'morning!

Nope. Okay. Yes. Dull and cloudy but fine but cold.
After a splendid coma after seeing a band last night and subsequent headache I was on my big music thread this morning until Mrs. F kicked me off and commanded me to do some cleaning!
Just come in from nice pub lunch together. Had fish and chips and more pints.
It's 3.35pm and I feel like going back to bed but won't. Strong coffee instead will do the trick.

Hope you're all having a nice Good Friday and enjoying your chocolate bunnies

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top