Join for free
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Primus1
York
Primus1 is male  Primus1 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-06-2020, 10:46 AM

Re: Good morning Thursday !

Morning all, having a bit of a mare with the kitchen, but should be finished today, hopefully they’ll have it all done, can’t even celebrate my birthday, nowhere to go nothing to do
Have a good day everyone
Tiffany
Chatterbox
Devon
Tiffany is female  Tiffany has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-06-2020, 11:16 AM

Happy Birthday Primus.
Morning All.
Dull & overcast. Last night we had one thunder clap very loud, goody thought I a nice storm on the way, but that was it, nothing came of it.
More today according to our weather, wonder if we'll actually get one I do like a good storm.
Bread
Chatterbox
Sudbury, United Kingdom
Bread is male  Bread has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-06-2020, 02:56 PM

Originally Posted by Meg ->
Good morning everyone torrential rain since the early hours.

Chloe stood in the lane and scowled at me refusing to go and pee. I had to carry her down the lane so she could pee on the way back.
I am working up the enthusiasm to vacuum the furniture in the sitting room rather than spending the morning chatting online. I better get started..
Enjoy your day.

Sorry to hear about your daughter's little dog Bead it is the moment all dog owners dread but one which comes to us all..
Thanks for the kind words, Meg
Tiffany
Chatterbox
Devon
Tiffany is female  Tiffany has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-06-2020, 06:58 PM

Spoke too soon, we have had rain all afternoon & it's still raining. At least it's filling the pond & the water pots.

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top