Join for free
Page 2 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >
Jazzi
Chatterbox
Lowestoft
Jazzi is female  Jazzi has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-03-2016, 10:54 AM

Re: The wedding..

I looked at the article and declared 'I'll give it 2 months!'
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-03-2016, 11:43 AM

I say, Good Luck to them! I can't see how money comes into it, they're at the end of their lives and probably don't want for anything. Unless, she's after a good wad to leave to her children!!
Rhian
Chatterbox
North Wales
Rhian is female  Rhian has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-03-2016, 12:02 PM

Jerry Hall was a rich and successful woman before she got with Jagger.
Her share of his millions means she is now even richer
Can she really be that greedy or maybe she just wants to be with a guy she can trust for a change.
Besides... they're a modern, high profile couple, I'm sure their lawyers would have been busy drawing up that (most romantic) pre-nup agreement in the background!!!
Silbee
Wales ... aka God's pocket.
Silbee is female  Silbee has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-03-2016, 12:44 PM

Originally Posted by Rhian ->
Jerry Hall was a rich and successful woman before she got with Jagger.
Her share of his millions means she is now even richer
Can she really be that greedy or maybe she just wants to be with a guy she can trust for a change.
Besides... they're a modern, high profile couple, I'm sure their lawyers would have been busy drawing up that (most romantic) pre-nup agreement in the background!!!
I don't think she had much of a share of his millions, (estimated in the hundred millions) they weren't legally married even though she thought she was.

Her net worth is estimated at approx fifteen million and the house she lives in has some sort of lien against it. Only hers until she dies or remarries I think or something similar.

Jagger is a known tight wad, she didn't come away from that marriage with anything like Mills McCartney did ...
Rhian
Chatterbox
North Wales
Rhian is female  Rhian has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-03-2016, 12:51 PM

A mere fifteen million, bless her how does she manage?!!
Silbee
Wales ... aka God's pocket.
Silbee is female  Silbee has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-03-2016, 12:55 PM

We weren't discussing how she was managing were we?
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK
Patsy is female  Patsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-03-2016, 01:36 PM

Originally Posted by Silbee ->
We weren't discussing how she was managing were we?
Could it possibly be that 'love' figures in the equation
I think its a possibility
Tpin
Chatterbox
UK
Tpin is male  Tpin has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-03-2016, 01:42 PM

Do some people forget she's pretty well off, in her own right?

Who cares why, if it suits them......great.
Aysa
Chatterbox
UK
Aysa is female  Aysa has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-03-2016, 01:44 PM

I cant abide either of them but who cares if they want to get married,good luck to both of them..if theyre happy what does it matter to anyone .
Azure
Chatterbox
South Glos
Azure is female  Azure has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-03-2016, 02:50 PM

How heartening to see an older couple marrying at 84 for Rupert the Groom and 59 for Jerry the Bride. Neither of them look their age
Jerry is a rich woman her own right , she does not need his money and all the scandal re; his Newspaper Empire , does not bother her
She looks very happy and he obviously adores her.
Rupert Murdoch has a great deal of power and mixes with the most prominent people in the World
She will be a great asset to him and his Empire, and she looks as if she will bring lots of fun into his life.

I do not think her Vivienne Westwood’s Wedding dress was worth £8.000.00. Also, she must wear flat heels as at 6ft she is quite bit taller than her husband.

Rupert Murdoch must have other appeal apart from money, as this is his fourth marriage
He has four Children ages 57. 47 .14 .& 12 Huge age gaps.
Jerry had four Children with Mike Jeagar 32. 30.24 .& 18. And they all attended the wedding

Good Luck to them both.

Page 2 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top