Join for free
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK
Patsy is female  Patsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-03-2013, 08:42 PM

Re: International Women’s Day

Originally Posted by anniemuldoon ->
oh come on Jem....you know you really like us women!
He sure does - in particular....our elbows
Jem
Chatterbox
Dublin
Jem is male  Jem has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-03-2013, 09:05 PM

Originally Posted by anniemuldoon ->
oh come on Jem....you know you really like us women!
Of course I do Annie, the God given creatures that you are, where, where, where, I ask myself, would we be without you.

Talking of elbows again Pats, I actually drank in a pub in Dublin's city centre called 'The Elbow Inn', not joking you, I worked in a jewellers a couple of doors down from it, it's gone now like a lot of other great pubs.
Another thing, my wife's mother's maiden name was Bowes, she had a brother who went to Spain to fight in the civil war, when he came home he was known in Dublin as 'El Bowes', he opened up a shop in town selling clothing accessories and called it 'Buttons and Bowes', someone from Hollywood on a visit saw it and wrote a song about it I believe.
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK
Patsy is female  Patsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-03-2013, 02:35 PM

Jem - if that story 'isn't' true.....it should be...
Jem
Chatterbox
Dublin
Jem is male  Jem has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-03-2013, 08:24 PM

Originally Posted by Pats CG ->
Jem - if that story 'isn't' true.....it should be...

Why does no one believe me, just because my mind is inclined to roam every so often, sure I can't help that, been like that since I was a child and never grew out of it.
If I was trying to play an April 1st joke I wouldn't stand a chance of getting away with it, last year I only got one bite and the year before three, it's getting too tough with this google thing so I wont be trying anything this year, anyway I'll be in London for a few days with a couple of pals from the local on that date, but remember it might come from someone you least suspect so stay on your toes if you don't want to be caught out, don't say you have not been warned.

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top