Join for free
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Graham
South Hampshire
Graham is male  Graham has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-08-2012, 06:20 PM

Re: New pictures from Mars

Originally Posted by ukmartian ->
I wish you humans would stop dumping your rubbish on my home ...you have messed yours up ..leave us alone .....or we will exterminate ....
Do you mean this? (The latest image released by Nasa)

Roxy
Chatterbox
Caithness.
Roxy is female  Roxy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-08-2012, 02:38 PM

That's Great lol.
Janela
Fondly Remembered
Essex UK
Janela is female  Janela has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-08-2012, 05:11 PM

Originally Posted by ukmartian ->
I wish you humans would stop dumping your rubbish on my home ...you have messed yours up ..leave us alone .....or we will exterminate ....
Er excuse me...! What 'on earth' are you doing here? Shouldn't you be home with your protesting little band of men?
Jem
Chatterbox
Dublin
Jem is male  Jem has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-08-2012, 04:54 PM

I had to wait until I heard from my friend in NASA before I could show you this unpublished leaked out picture of Mars, my friend works as a toilet janitor in the main building, all the big knobs hang out there and it's the place for leaks I believe, I hope he doesn't get into any trouble, he was nearly sacked last year, they were stock taking and there was a shit missing, very serious they are at NASA.

I have barely started to analyze the photo (I do analyzing in my spare time) but I am so excited just looking at it. The long black object at the bottom left suggests a huge building of some sort, definitely not a natural structure, how do I know it's huge you may well ask, well see that reddish rock in the centre, my pains taking calculations make that rock out to be exactly 3 point 84 miles high and 238 trillion years old, give or take a week or two.
This picture of course was taken of the far side of the Planet, the side nobody can see from the Earth. Makes one wonder will we ever know anything about it, I cannot imagine them sending a Man there and back all in one piece, but we can always send our minds there in dreams, I like to do that.

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top