Join for free
Page 2 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >
myrtle
Chatterbox
Macclesfield, uk
myrtle is female  myrtle has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-05-2016, 09:41 AM

Re: Good morning Tuesday.

Good morning
Rachel
Chatterbox
UK
Rachel is female  Rachel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-05-2016, 11:15 AM

A very nicely composed pic Nom. Love the detail in the wooden post.
Is that type of blur (background/foreground) classed as 'bokeh' ? or is bokeh the blobby bits you get in pics. Those things some nutters think are ghosts

Good morrow one and all
Jazzi
Chatterbox
Lowestoft
Jazzi is female  Jazzi has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-05-2016, 11:17 AM

Good morning all. I was on here earlier before this, and have been painting ever since.

Get well soon Mups.
eyes_of_a_painter
n
eyes_of_a_painter is male  eyes_of_a_painter has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-05-2016, 11:30 AM

Another participant takes the Good Morning Folk baton. I say we officially nominate Barry for the job.
Nom
Chatterbox
Northumberland
Nom is male  Nom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-05-2016, 11:51 AM

Originally Posted by Rachel ->
A very nicely composed pic Nom. Love the detail in the wooden post.
Is that type of blur (background/foreground) classed as 'bokeh' ? or is bokeh the blobby bits you get in pics. Those things some nutters think are ghosts

Good morrow one and all
Hi Rachel yes Bokeh is the blobby bits in the background, i like the way you put it. In this case its about shallow depth of field with the background being blurred.

Here is an example of Bokeh, from a photo of a woodpecker i took. The light is coming through the canopy of the trees far in the background.

Nom
Chatterbox
Northumberland
Nom is male  Nom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-05-2016, 11:54 AM

Originally Posted by eyes_of_a_painter ->
Another participant takes the Good Morning Folk baton. I say we officially nominate Barry for the job.
I was waiting for Barry to start it as he was online but he may have been busy with something else. Never mind ive had my day and will leave it to anyone who wants to start it from now on.
TessA
Official Poinker
UK
TessA is female  TessA has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-05-2016, 11:58 AM

Originally Posted by eyes_of_a_painter ->
It doesn't matter who starts it, does it?
Lovely photo Nom!
Heard two wrens singing, it was lovely! How do such tiny birds make such a loud noise?
Mups, it's not hayfever is it? Lots of yellow peril around here this year! Making my eyes itch and nose snotty!
Rachel
Chatterbox
UK
Rachel is female  Rachel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-05-2016, 12:29 PM

Originally Posted by Nom ->
Hi Rachel yes Bokeh is the blobby bits in the background, i like the way you put it. In this case its about shallow depth of field with the background being blurred.

Here is an example of Bokeh, from a photo of a woodpecker i took. The light is coming through the canopy of the trees far in the background.
Aha ... late OH has a load of pics on flickr with the blobby bits.

That's another great pic Nom
eyes_of_a_painter
n
eyes_of_a_painter is male  eyes_of_a_painter has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-05-2016, 12:29 PM

Come to think of it Nom. Your pictures are pretty cool. If Barry shies away from it, you have my vote
Rachel
Chatterbox
UK

03-05-2016, 12:39 PM

Originally Posted by TessA ->
Heard two wrens singing, it was lovely! How do such tiny birds make such a loud noise?

One Xmas morning there was a Robin on top of the conifer making one heck of a racket ... FABULOUS

Short people are often verbose too.

Page 2 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top