Join for free
Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-08-2016, 03:05 PM

Re: Good Morning Saturday.

Originally Posted by Jazzi ->
I hope when the Will planning bloke arrives he doesn't mind the tower cooling fan I have going in the hallway! If I could sit here in my vest and knickers throughout the consultation I'd be happy, but I have to get dressed and swelter!

Trying to choose funeral songs, but can't decide on a third. Bizarrely I have Andrea Bocelli and Sarah Brightman for two, simply because I adore them. All my other choices (or my favourite singers and songs) seem inappopriate.

I heard terrible screams about 2.15 Jazzi, feint, but still audible. Did you decide to receive that poor chap in your vest and drawers after all?
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-08-2016, 03:17 PM

Originally Posted by Nom ->
Set fair here today, off to the coast for a bit of wildlife therapy.

Happy Trails all.

I love the look of that place Nom. I have seen it pictured several times now.
Now if you had only been more entertaining, you could easily have invited me to join you for lunch when I was on my way to Dumfries recently, and then you could have actually taken me to visit that view first hand, I'd have liked that. And it's no good trying to make it up to me now cos I can't go now.
susiejaeger
Chatterbox
Essex, UK
susiejaeger is female  susiejaeger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-08-2016, 05:47 PM

Afternoon all.

Have been very busy today, went and saw my Mum this morning, came home had a bath, washed my hair, did dinner then went off to see his Mum, did her shopping and housework, now i'm home and the Cat is screaming for me to take her out.
Jazzi
Chatterbox
Lowestoft
Jazzi is female  Jazzi has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-08-2016, 09:08 PM

Originally Posted by Mups ->
I heard terrible screams about 2.15 Jazzi, feint, but still audible. Did you decide to receive that poor chap in your vest and drawers after all?
Sorry Mups...didn't see this!

I had all windows open and actually must have cooled down! Did turn the fan off only last minute.

Couldn't have treated him to that awful sight.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire

13-08-2016, 09:10 PM

Sorry Mups...didn't see this!

I had all windows open and actually must have cooled down! Did turn the fan off only last minute.

Couldn't have treated him to that awful sight.

Oh, so it couldn't have been him screaming after all.
Jazzi
Chatterbox
Lowestoft
Jazzi is female  Jazzi has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-08-2016, 10:39 PM

No. That was me, handing over all that money!!
Pesta
Chatterbox
North of the South UK
Pesta is female  Pesta has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-08-2016, 10:44 PM

Nice one Jazzi
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire

13-08-2016, 10:45 PM

He didn't put anything in your drink did he Jazzi? That seems a heck of a lot.
Jazzi
Chatterbox
Lowestoft

14-08-2016, 11:06 AM

Originally Posted by Mups ->
He didn't put anything in your drink did he Jazzi? That seems a heck of a lot.
Did you read my post in the will writing thread? It seems quite reasonable knowing what it includes and covers. My niece will inevitably be moving back to her own home (they currently rent) in 12-18 months, and the Will will need updating to have that address. Under this scheme, that can be done at no extra charge. When a beneficiary dies, it needs to be updated again.

I was happy to cover the cost of paying for all the inclusions, knowing my Executors will also be assisted all the way through Probate, and at NO extra cost, cept for a small amount for a document. And the company store the Will and other documents, so they can also have the title deeds to my flat.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire

14-08-2016, 12:18 PM

I still think it seems a lot Jazzi, but if you're happy that is what is important.
My solicitor stores my will for free and I got it done during the November Will Aid scheme. Can't recall exactly what I paid now, but it was about £90 I believe, but I will have to pay if I want to alter it. You have got some extra perks that I haven't though.

Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top