Join for free
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Alicat
West Berkshire
Alicat is female  Alicat has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-12-2012, 11:28 PM

Re: Hope you all have a happy

Bowie Eyes I got the word Swaray from Alison Steadman in Gavin And Stacey, she says "we must have a party, just a little swaray" when Gavin said he was getting engaged to Stacey (I'm a big Gavin and Stacey fan ).

I went to Marks and Spencers this morning as soon as they opened and got the food for it, mainly buffet food. Hubby and I have this every New Years Eve plus we watch Jools Holland "Hogmany" to count down to the New Year. We love it.

Good luck with your retirement next year Dog Lover.
Michael
Near London,UK
Michael is male  Michael has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-12-2012, 11:21 AM

Bruce
Chatterbox
Wollongong, Australia
Bruce is male  Bruce has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-12-2012, 12:59 PM

Apparently 9pm is the New Midnight - http://www.smh.com.au/entertainment/...230-2c1i4.html. On that basis it is 2013 already but in reality another hour and ten minutes to go.

Am watching the Last Night of the Proms on the ABC but might change over to a commercial channel at 11.55 just to watch the fireworks on Sydney Harbour. My son SMS'd me to say he is at Bondi for New Year and I just read in the paper that so is Leonardo DiCaprio but the latter will fly to New York to celebrate the New Year twice.

Roxy
Chatterbox
Caithness.
Roxy is female  Roxy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-12-2012, 04:32 PM

We're seeing the New Year in down our Village Local with some Friends, but we'll be Home for 1am as he has to be up at 6am to start Work, all-though once the Animals are seen too that should be that.....unless something crops up.

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top