Join for free
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-10-2015, 09:05 AM

Re: Happy Saturday Folk.

Good morning fellow members the rain has just started on this grey day .

I need to pop to the post office then I might make some bread.
Enjoy your day everyone
JainieB
Hampshire UK
JainieB is female  JainieB has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-10-2015, 10:00 AM

Good morning All,
I'm off out in a bit to a nearby town to collect something I bought from ebay, on click and collect at Argos.
One of those outdoor safes to keep a spare key, because I've once or twice forgotten to take my door key with me, when going out. The last time I did it I had to ring a daughter, who happened to be quite nearby, but I can't rely on that.
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-10-2015, 10:00 AM

Good morning all dull and wet here...

My son is staying for the weekend - he usually gives my Mac a good check over and sorts out any queries I have. Sons can be very useful!

Enjoy your day everyone
ShirleyMarie
Michigan, USA
ShirleyMarie is female  ShirleyMarie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-10-2015, 11:26 AM

I like reading your morning posts. I am feeling well this morning. Saturday is mt TV day as one channel shows old western shows all day..only day even turn the thing on. Hope everyone feels as well as they can.
clumsy
Chatterbox
Spain
clumsy is female  clumsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-10-2015, 12:14 PM

buenas dias all. Itīs looking overcast outside at the minute and rain is forecast, not that that means a lot. It was forecast yesterday too, but it turned out very hot and sunny.

You are going to have a very nice calendar Alan, lovely photos. Iīm going to attempt to get some work done today and work off my frustrations re British post. I posted a small parcel on the 6th October, from the Brit post office, as of today it still hasnīt arrived, it was only going to UK. Iīm beginning to think perhaps itīs better to stand in the queue at the Spanish post office, at least things tend to arrive at their destination. If the current parcel doesnīt turn up it will be the third time things havenīt arrived at places from British post. The system is post is collected each day from the Brit post office, it then goes to Gatwick where itīs sorted and sent on. For some reason it takes twice as long as the Spanish post and, as I mentioned, doesnīt always arrive at all. It also costs more than Spanish post but it is only down the road and I donīt have to queue. I think in future Iīll have to risk standing in a queue for an hour ! Have a nice day all.
ScottishCatLady
Moray, Scotland.
ScottishCatLady is female  ScottishCatLady has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-10-2015, 01:14 PM

Afternoon everyone.

Hope you are all having a good start to the weekend.

It's nice and bright here in NE Scotland but still a bit chilly and windy with the wind coming off the sea.

I've got to go to work this afternoon for a few hours (got some work to catch up on for first thing Monday morning and forgot to take it home with me yesterday!) and then tomorrow will be spent with my daughter and her family. I've been invited over for Sunday lunch... Lets hope I survive (my daughter's idea of a chicken being cooked is "there's only a wee bit of blood!"). I think I'll "help" with the cooking to ensure nobody suffers food poisoning.

Talk to you later...

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top