Join for free
Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-06-2016, 08:04 AM

Re: Good Morning Friday 17th

Originally Posted by Mups ->
Morning folks.
Congratulations on your new grandaughter Barry, and sorry about your poorly dog Tpin, hope he is on the mend today.

Crunch day for me & Gertie. Vets at 9.20 for her heart scan.
Fingers crossed for her Mups..
carol
Chatterbox
Derbyshire.
carol is female  carol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-06-2016, 08:22 AM

Good morning all. I've just been sending reassuring texts to my daughter in law Paula who's in Plymouth at the moment waiting to board a ferry to France.
It's a 6 hour journey and she's afraid of sailing. Silly girl, why did she book it then? - Because it was a cheap 'Sun' holiday and she thought it was like Dover to Calais - about an hour.
They're heading for a caravan in Brittany - I hope the weather's better than here!!!

I'm doing nothing at all today - I seem to have woken up with a stiff neck and my eye infection's no better.
I might even go back to bed now I've had a coffee and a look in here.

Congratulations on the birth of your granddaughter Barry & Mrs Barry.

I hope your poorly dog gets better soon Tpin. Don't fall asleep at work!

Good luck with Gertie's scan Mups.

Have a good day all.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-06-2016, 08:27 AM

Thanks Carol and Barry. Better go and get her washed and out of her PJ's now.
Jazzi
Chatterbox
Lowestoft
Jazzi is female  Jazzi has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-06-2016, 08:42 AM

Morning all.

Carol, please speak to the GP again! You've now been on the a/b since Monday, so I would have expected some improvement by now!!

Barry, that is a beautiful name for your new g/daughter! Congratulations to the family.

Tpin, wish your dog better, and Mups, good luck with the scan.

I have no plans for today, as yet. Just need to get my newspaper. I DO want to get a Bill Bryson book from one of the libraries. Drove there yesterday without checking whether the branch was open or not. Not!

Did visit a nearby Tesco for my favourite cereal so no problem.

It's not available elsewhere ATM. When I have a bee in my bonnet, like wanting something NOW...then I don't rest till I've got it, Might save money and use the buses, otherwise I'd be better off buying in a supermarket.

Have a good Friday.
lovemyboys
Chatterbox
Canada
lovemyboys is female  lovemyboys has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-06-2016, 08:56 AM

Congratulations Barry on your new granddaughter.

Hope your dog is OK Tpin.

Hope all goes well with your Gertie Mups.

And I hope you feel better Carol.

Here, I'm just hoping for a Friday that's not wet and freezing cold. Our highs for the last couple of days have been 5 & 6 C!

Have a good one all.
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-06-2016, 08:56 AM

Good morning all overcast but no rain at the moment.

Busy day ahead preparing for my son's arrival tonight as he's staying for the weekend.

Congratulations Barry on the birth of you new grandaughter

Sorry to hear you dog is unwell Tpin

Mups, I hope all goes well with Gertie's scan...

Enjoy your day everyone...
Jazzi
Chatterbox
Lowestoft
Jazzi is female  Jazzi has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-06-2016, 08:57 AM

Not bothering with a trip to the library...decided to reserve it instead. Means I can collect from my little local library.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-06-2016, 08:59 AM

Good morning fellow members another wet day here.

The Three Counties Show starts today, Princess Anne is opening it this year. it will be a mud bath after days of torrential. I won't be taking to the roads in the next few days they will be horrendous .

Enjoy your day everyone...

Congratulations on the birth of Holly Rose Barry

Hope all goes well with the scan Mups..

Commiserations Tpin , hope your little dog is better soon.
clumsy
Chatterbox
Spain
clumsy is female  clumsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-06-2016, 08:59 AM

buenas dias all. Back to very hot and sunny this morning after a cooler and quite breezy day yesterday. Congratulations on the new granddaughter Barry. I hope your dog is okay Tpin and I hope all goes well with Gertie´s scan Mups. Have a nice day all.
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-06-2016, 09:05 AM

Originally Posted by Meg ->
Good morning fellow members another wet day here.

The Three Counties Show starts today, Princess Anne is opening it this year. it will be a mud bath after days of torrential. I won't be taking to the roads in the next few days they will be horrendous .
I don't envy anyone going to the show after all the rain that we've had Meg, but I do feel for all you locals when a show is on, the roads around there were never built to cope with the sheer volume of traffic it generates and gridlock presumably will be the norm for a few days...

Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top