Join for free
Page 2 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 > Last »
bobmielke
Portland, OR
bobmielke is male  bobmielke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-07-2011, 11:14 AM

Re: Foreign food Wednesday

RockRider - You stay young as long as you can.

Jean
Northern ireland
Jean is female  Jean has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-07-2011, 12:16 PM

what plans have you got today, cool start to the day here, hoping it will warm up later, enjoy your day
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-07-2011, 12:25 PM

Originally Posted by bobmielke ->
RockRider - You stay young as long as you can.

Bob where did you get that photograph of me
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-07-2011, 12:31 PM

Originally Posted by Jean ->
what plans have you got today, cool start to the day here, hoping it will warm up later, enjoy your day
Hi Joan see above for the daily doings of everyone , looks like we are all going to be pretty busy, where does the time go..
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK
Uncle Joe is male  Uncle Joe has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-07-2011, 01:14 PM

Originally Posted by Meg ->
Hi Joan see above for the daily doings of everyone , looks like we are all going to be pretty busy, where does the time go..
Speak for yourself Meg darlin' am sitting back in my recliner chair waiting for my lunch (steak & Kidney casserole) which is cooking slowly in the oven - the smell of it is gorgeous!!!
Antibrown
Cumbria UK
Antibrown is male  Antibrown has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-07-2011, 02:32 PM

Originally Posted by rueben ->
That memory recall rings some bells.--They must have had a big sale in canned pet food back in the good old days. I wonder if they had Chinese relatives with a restaurant in Nelson not too far from Blackburn. The Chinese people in Nelson got done for using kit-e-kat cat food in their restaurant.
Probably thee same family Norma as the one in Penny Street Blackburn got prosecuted for Kit e Kat in the food.

I know an Indian restuarant in Harlow got done for Horse meat in the meals. I will never trust foreign food retuarants.
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-07-2011, 02:51 PM

Hi folks, nothing exciting happening here other than a visit to the dentist this morning, everything ok I'm pleased to say.

Meg - re Bob's picture ...... I must be your twin sister!!! Enjoy your day with the twins, I wish mine were that age again.
dandysmom
Fondly Remembered
Washington, DC USA
dandysmom is female  dandysmom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-07-2011, 04:07 PM

Hi all. Mostly cloudy and warm, 30 C (85 F), will probably make the mid 30s again this afternoon before a cold front comes, only a slight chance of t'storms later. My return address labels came today. No news really.

Rockrider, what's GOYA? Bob, I'm making pizza tonight.
rueben
lancs uk
rueben is female  rueben has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-07-2011, 04:31 PM

Originally Posted by dandysmom ->
Hi all. Mostly cloudy and warm, 30 C (85 F), will probably make the mid 30s again this afternoon before a cold front comes, only a slight chance of t'storms later. My return address labels came today. No news really.

Rockrider, what's GOYA? Bob, I'm making pizza tonight.
Hi danysmom--If you scroll to the bottom of Rockrider's post he has put the full version. Another expression for "move your butt"
dandysmom
Fondly Remembered
Washington, DC USA
dandysmom is female  dandysmom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-07-2011, 04:35 PM

LOL, missed that Rueben, thanks! I'll pretty much be on mine most of the day reading, crossword and computer; nothing slightly active planned.

Page 2 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top