Join for free
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
carol
Chatterbox
Derbyshire.
carol is female  carol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-08-2014, 08:51 AM

Re: Happy Friday Folk.

Lovely picture Alan.

Good morning all.
shazy
lancashire
shazy is female  shazy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-08-2014, 08:57 AM

Morning everyone, misserable one here, dull and drizzle..
Im in work, until lunch time, hope it improves..

Have a good day all, enjoy ur Friday

Shazy..
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-08-2014, 09:09 AM

Good morning all it has just started raining here ...

Looks like we have some good weather in store for next week, we are hoping to go to Weston for the day tomorrow and hoping to plan a day trip to Dawlish one day next week.

Wishing your Mum a very happy birthday Barry, I hope you all enjoy your family lunch

Enjoy your day everyone...
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-08-2014, 09:44 AM

Good morning fellow members a grey morning and I should have been shopping but decided to leave it until tomorrow.

I do need to go to B and Q for some bits and pieces though including polish and wire wool.

Enjoy your day everyone
shirley
Gloucestershire
shirley is female  shirley has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-08-2014, 09:52 AM

Morning

Not a nice day here so far, hope it clears up later.

Hope you have nice weather and you enjoy your days out next week Mags.

Enjoy your weekend everyone
Jazzi
Chatterbox
Lowestoft
Jazzi is female  Jazzi has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-08-2014, 10:33 AM

Have I not said good morning yet? Tut, how very remiss of me!

Good morning all. I started ironing my going away clothes quite early (gave myself a 7am alarm call), so they're ready to put in case tonight.

Then I got a few more things together, checked FB and saw a post from my niece mentioning arrangements for her middle daughter's birthday trip tomorrow. Gulp! Had to get dressed, shoot off to the post office, buy a card, write and post it. Phew. Crisis averted. Her's is the only family I send cards to as we're closer. I do see her children: never ever see the others!

Just having a sit, going through my list, then will make sure everything is in order. Both cameras have been charged up.

Then...have to get off to the pharmacy to collect my repeat scrips, and make up the day to day plastic strips that hold tablets for different times of the day.

Busy busy. Then an early night, and a very early alarm tomorrow. You might get a good morning out of me!
susiejaeger
Chatterbox
Essex, UK
susiejaeger is female  susiejaeger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-08-2014, 02:58 PM

Oh dear sorry Alan, you can tell I have reached 60!!

Dear Barry, belated birthday wishes to your Mum. Love, Susie xx
clumsy
Chatterbox
Spain
clumsy is female  clumsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-08-2014, 03:04 PM

A very late buenas dias from me, but phones and internet were down again all last night and didnīt come back until this afternoon. This is the second time, last Friday was the same, normally we have no problems so possibly some kind of work going on. Nothing much happening here today, as ever itīs incredibly hot which makes me very lazy. Iīve been shopping with a friend and thatīs all Iīve done, no energy in this heat. Hope your mum enjoys her birthday plantman and hope everyone else has had/is having a pleasant day.
Jem
Chatterbox
Dublin
Jem is male  Jem has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-08-2014, 03:27 PM

Good afternoon all, terrible day here, cold and wet. I'm sitting in the garden hut watching the rain and "The Lavender Hill Mob" on film 4, the house is full up with the wife's sisters and friends all yapping away under the guise of another "Coffee" morning, which usually goes on until teatime, ah well I suppose one must suffer for one's sins.
Take care of yourselves Folks.
Honey
Chatterbox
Lancashire
Honey is female  Honey has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-08-2014, 02:34 AM

it's Caturday!

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top