Join for free
Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >
Jem
Chatterbox
Dublin
Jem is male  Jem has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-12-2012, 02:18 PM

Re: Happy Wednesday 19th Everyone.

Good afternoon all, it's been raining all morning but the sun is about to pop out any minute now, fairly mild. The kitchen is abuzz with the nattering of female voices as the four sisters in law make merry with the wine, coffee mornings my arse!.
I shall be heading out myself shortly for some liquid refreshment. Never seen a cow like that before Alan.
Have a good time folks, it's christmas!.
pixie
Canada
pixie is female  pixie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-12-2012, 02:22 PM

going for a ultra sound today on my heart be glad when thats over and look forward to our trip to niagra falls
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-12-2012, 02:27 PM

Originally Posted by Meg ->
My kitchen is warm though with the smell of baking bread. Cheese flavoured bread sticks today. Sometimes I feel like I am running a bakery as the children eat everything as quick as it comes out of Nanna's oven I hope they remember it when they grow up.
They will Meg, they will... We used to delight in going to granny's when we were kids, she baked every day like it sounds that you do, and I can still savour that wonderful aroma and taste of her bread, the like of which I've never tasted since....
pixie
Canada
pixie is female  pixie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-12-2012, 02:32 PM

Originally Posted by Meg ->
Good morning fellow members it is cold wet and dark outside.

My kitchen is warm though with the smell of baking bread. Cheese flavoured bread sticks today. Sometimes I feel like I am running a bakery as the children eat everything as quick as it comes out of Nanna's oven I hope they remember it when they grow up.

Have a pleasant day everyone..
mmmm can smell
it all the way over the sea to canada
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-12-2012, 02:32 PM

Originally Posted by plantman ->
They will Meg, they will... We used to delight in going to granny's when we were kids, she baked every day like it sounds that you do, and I can still savour that wonderful aroma and taste of her bread, the like of which I've never tasted since....
I am glad you remember it Barry
oldbugger
Fondly Remembered
Moray Coast, Scotland.
oldbugger is male  oldbugger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-12-2012, 05:20 PM

Originally Posted by Alan Cooke ->
Hi Alicat, I think that "cow" is a bull if my biology lessons were correct.
Ever observant Alan!

Not done much today except eaten a whole box of Quality Street.

I feel quite ill now.
susiejaeger
Chatterbox
Essex, UK
susiejaeger is female  susiejaeger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-12-2012, 07:48 PM

mmm Meg homemade bread, i'm coming round, have you got the Lurpak?
oldbugger
Fondly Remembered
Moray Coast, Scotland.
oldbugger is male  oldbugger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-12-2012, 08:58 PM

You and your bloody Lurpak Susie!!
susiejaeger
Chatterbox
Essex, UK
susiejaeger is female  susiejaeger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-12-2012, 09:05 PM

Only the best for me OB!!!
oldbugger
Fondly Remembered
Moray Coast, Scotland.

19-12-2012, 11:16 PM

Nah, if you want the best you need lard!

Mmm, love me some lard so I do!

Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top