Join for free
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
marpaul
North Cumbria
marpaul is female  marpaul has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-04-2012, 11:47 PM

Re: yukkkk stinky :(

Originally Posted by Cassie ->
Had a plasterer in last monday week to repair some cracks in our bedroom wall and the spare bedroom. Then on Fridat last the painter came & painted our bedroom & yesterday he did the spare room pewwwwwwww the house stinks and ive been ill again with my neck in spasm and an awful migraine which wasnt helped with the stinky paint so ive stayed on the settee for 2 nights to hide I hate the smell of paint when I haven't got a migraine but it was awful this time. Had to get magic potion from the Dr to stop me being sick as I was not benefiting from my painkillers and ive been in lots of pain grrrr what a 3 days of bloody misery
Cassie sorry to hear you've got your neck problem back again and a migraine. Hope you feel better soon.
Cassie
West Wales
Cassie is female  Cassie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-04-2012, 11:14 PM

Re: yukkkk stinky :(

Thanks Ive had it twice since that initial spell Still waiting to go for the injections on 10th May.. not a hope of getting in sooner

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top