Join for free
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-08-2016, 08:07 AM

Re: Good morning Friday

Originally Posted by Moyra ->
Barry and Carol, I switched to ienergysuppliers and have never looked back!
We switch quite frequently to get a better deal Moyra but mainly with the bigger companies. Scottish Power were the worst I have ever had to deal with but I found EON to be the best deal last year so went with them. I am looking at Robin Hood Energy this time, set up and run by Nottinghamshire County Council would you believe... funny old world...
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-08-2016, 08:54 AM

Good morning all raining steadily here and the air is much fresher.

Lots of indoor chores to catch up on today.

Hope Jazzi and Myrtle enjoy their holiday breaks .... Myrtle, if you had gone to Exmouth last week I could have waved to you across the estuary

Enjoy your day everyone
Jazzi
Chatterbox
Lowestoft
Jazzi is female  Jazzi has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-08-2016, 09:09 AM

Barry, I'm very pleased your recovery is going well.

It's raining. Grrrrrrr.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-08-2016, 09:10 AM

Good morning fellow members the rain arrived about 6 am and the garden is looking better already.

I have neglected the house while doing so much work in the garden so have some catching up to do.
Also cakes to make for the children for a picnic on Sunday.

Enjoy your day everyone

Barry I thought you were with OVO.
I have been with them for a few years now and can't find a better deal . I am happy reading my meter myself and sending in the numbers monthly and I decided on my monthly payment which builds up a nice surplus through the summer to carry me through the winter. They pay me 3% interest on the balance better than the banks.

They are still number 1 of the best energy provider list with 'Which'
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-08-2016, 09:33 AM

Originally Posted by Meg ->
Barry I thought you were with OVO.
I have been with them for a few years now and can't find a better deal . I am happy reading my meter myself and sending in the numbers monthly and I decided on my monthly payment which builds up a nice surplus through the summer to carry me through the winter. They pay me 3% interest on the balance better than the banks.

They are still number 1 of the best energy provider list with 'Which'
We did go with them for a year Meg but they couldn't offer a better deal than EON when we moved into the bungalow, but it looks like that was just a sweetheart deal for the first year to get us to go with them. Unfortunately for them we've no loyalty these days where energy firms are concerned....
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-08-2016, 09:45 AM

Originally Posted by Barry ->
We did go with them for a year Meg but they couldn't offer a better deal than EON when we moved into the bungalow, but it looks like that was just a sweetheart deal for the first year to get us to go with them. Unfortunately for them we've no loyalty these days where energy firms are concerned....
Barry I think many of 'the deals' are probably just that.
I had some bad experiences with other companies (Scottish Power/Npower in particular) where there was a total lack of customer services and a feeling of my not being in control.
I feel I am now
clumsy
Chatterbox
Spain
clumsy is female  clumsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-08-2016, 09:48 AM

buenas dias all. Just another hot day here, yesterday it was 37C, nothing much gets done, this weather makes me extremely lazy. I will be picking my friend up soon, lunch somewhere and some shopping, well away from the tourist haunts if possible. Have a pleasant day all, enjoy your trip Myrtle, hope your toe isn´t too painful Jazzi and if anyone is fed up with rain, then you could send us a day´s worth of it, we would all be very grateful.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-08-2016, 10:06 AM

Good morning folks.
Cooler and drizzly at the moment. Don't know if my fencing man will arrive or not now, he hasn't let me know if he's not coming - but they don't, do they!
My back feels easier from my chiropractic visit yesterday, so that's good at least.
socialdancer
Dublin, Ireland
socialdancer is female 

19-08-2016, 10:49 AM

Morning all, sorry I haven't been around, life has been non-stop since we got back from our Italian holiday (been to Blackpool for a weekend of dancing since then). Miserable day here, chucking it down. Himself won't be playing golf so we are heading off for a potter around a shopping centre in a while. More sport tonight, just as the Olympics come to an end, the football season starts up.

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top