Join for free
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-01-2016, 10:21 AM

Re: First love

My first love was Valerie, we were children when we kissed behind the bike sheds but never consumated our relationship. We eventually lost touch when our parents moved but we met again later when she married a friend of mine, with whom she had five children and they are married to one another still....
BowieEyes
Nottinghamshire, UK
BowieEyes is female  BowieEyes has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-01-2016, 10:25 AM

Originally Posted by TessA ->
Oooo he may spot that and turn up on your doorstep with flowers!
At my time of life Tess that might be a good idea
lovemyboys
Chatterbox
Canada
lovemyboys is female  lovemyboys has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-01-2016, 10:43 AM

Originally Posted by TessA ->
I know exactly what happened to my first love, he has a partner called John. The next one became a ladies hairdresser, I'm a spatula! I turn men!
I'm sorry, but that made me snort!

My first love was back in NZ, Charlie. He went on a holiday cruise with a male friend, and met this Aussie chick. Dumped me for her, but two months later they split, and he wanted me back. How stupid did he think I was! I'd moved on, and never looked back!
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-01-2016, 11:31 AM

Yes, I remember my first love, Alan his name was. He was thoughtful and affectionate and cared about me very much.
My Dad put that mockers on that little romance, by telling porkies. Alan joined the merchant navy in the end, but still wrote to me via a friend's address for a long time, bless him.
I'd love to know how he is, and that he's still alright.
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK
Patsy is female  Patsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-01-2016, 01:50 PM

My first boyfriend was when I was eleven - my first love was Fabs

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top