Join for free
Page 2 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 > Last »
Bridie
northants
Bridie is female  Bridie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-01-2012, 03:39 PM

Re: Just wondering

One of my sons carers was quite large and had a lot of tattoos and she had a big parrot on her stomach. She went on a diet and lost about 10 stone and said it was now a budgie.
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-01-2012, 03:44 PM

Originally Posted by Bridie ->
One of my sons carers was quite large and had a lot of tattoos and she had a big parrot on her stomach. She went on a diet and lost about 10 stone and said it was now a budgie.
I'm sorry to laugh, Bridie, but I thought that was so funny!
Jean
Northern ireland
Jean is female  Jean has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-01-2012, 04:00 PM

Originally Posted by Bridie ->
naughty me I did laugh at this post
Lynne55
Lancs.
Lynne55 is female  Lynne55 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-01-2012, 04:32 PM

I think they are awful I definitely wouldnt have even married a man who had any & I hate them on girls.
Jem
Chatterbox
Dublin
Jem is male  Jem has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-01-2012, 05:40 PM

Originally Posted by Cassie ->
I have a horses head on my back and some chinese script on the top of my arm.
I got a monkey on my back for the past 50 years Cassie.
maryl
UK
maryl is female  maryl has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-01-2012, 05:48 PM

Hee hee Jem.
My daughter, now 37, came home with one of something chinese written on her ankle aged 14! I wept. She refused to tell me who did it, knowing I'd be round there sharpish reporting them. She went on to have another three before she was 18 and now has seven. They are all little and she can wear most clothes without them being seen. Her father thought that first one was lovely. I may be biased against girls having them because my son, 34, has just the one on the top of his arm and I like that.
rueben
lancs uk
rueben is female  rueben has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-01-2012, 05:48 PM

My elder sister had a heart tattoo done on her left breast when she was a teenager.
As she got a few years older she regretted it and wouldn't wear a neckline that revealed any of the tattoo.
She eventually had it surgically removed and a patch of skin was taken from under her upper arm to repair where it had been removed.
I have never wanted a tattoo as I think they are a fashion or fad thing but not easy to get rid of when not wanted anymore.

One of the strangest tattoos I have seen was on a young man with the words "cut here" tattooed across his throat.
How crazy is that
The way knives are increasingly being used to assault people some lunatic may be willing to oblige him.
Jem
Chatterbox
Dublin
Jem is male  Jem has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-01-2012, 05:59 PM

I think one is enough and choose something that doesn't look silly when you are old, stick to natural things like flowers, birds, animals and things that don't go out of date, above all avoid lovers names.
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK
Uncle Joe is male  Uncle Joe has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-01-2012, 06:21 PM

Tattoos, like other things are at one time fashionable, however fashions change and what was once considered 'cool' is now very much passee. As Tattoos are permanent one must remember that they cannot easily be changed or removed without a degree of pain.
Mollie
Chatterbox
Wigan in Lancashire
Mollie is female  Mollie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-01-2012, 08:04 PM

It beggars belief to me that anyone would purposely disfigure themselves, be they tattoos, piercings or whatever else.

I hate tattoos with a vengeance most especially on girls, but also on men, and I would never have had a relationship with a man with tattoos either.

Imagine going out with somebody looking like this!

Page 2 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top