Join for free
Page 2 of 7 < 1 2 3 4 > Last »
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-11-2017, 08:12 AM

Re: Another problem tonight.

Oh Mups - that is scary - glad you and your furrys are OK. Good that you have such lovely neighbours.
Rhian
Chatterbox
North Wales
Rhian is female  Rhian has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-11-2017, 08:22 AM

Big (((hugs))) Mups x

Have a good cry if you feel like it, I think you might need to let your emotions out after such a horrible shock and putting such a brave face on.

What lovely neighbours you have
Twink55
Chatterbox
Cheshire, England
Twink55 is female  Twink55 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-11-2017, 08:23 AM

Mups I am pleased to hear that you and the dogs aren't hurt, but I know how much you care about your plants so you will need to give his insurance company a hard time about repairs and replacement of your tree and plants.
Looks like you may have a garden full of workmen again!
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-11-2017, 08:27 AM

Oh Mups I am so sorry to hear this but glad that you and the dogs are safe .
Hugs xx
Mel15
Nowhere
Mel15 is female  Mel15 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-11-2017, 08:35 AM

Blimey Mups, I'd be in a right state as well

Thankfully you and the dogs are safe and well

I can understand your upset over the plants, esp as this year you have had so much upheaval, you at least had your garden to keep you sane and now that's been torn up

We are lucky that we are so back from the road, we have the verge which is about 15 metres wide, then the access road, then lawn, then drive, but many a time we have had mad drivers who insist on over taking on what is a long bend, ending up having to drive across the verge onto the access road because of oncoming cars. Churns the lot up, makes a mess and they just drive off like nothing's happened
Boozercruiser
Chatterbox
Wales
Boozercruiser is male  Boozercruiser has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-11-2017, 10:14 AM

Originally Posted by Rhian ->
Big (((hugs))) Mups x

Have a good cry if you feel like it, I think you might need to let your emotions out after such a horrible shock and putting such a brave face on.

What lovely neighbours you have
Yes Mups, and I would like to second Rhian there and all of the other lovely comforting comments there are here in your thread.
Sometimes in life if things go wrong, it ends up if it isn't one thing it's another.
I hope all goes well with sorting all out, and I hope the motorist who did this has the book thrown at him!

Mups said:

'Still at least me and my dogs are safe, and so is my car this time, so that's a blessing.'

Thats it Mups.
Always look on the bright side of life!
summer
Chatterbox
yorkshire
summer is female  summer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-11-2017, 10:19 AM

That's a shame Mups, glad you and the dogs are ok. I know what you mean about the plants but I bet a lot of them will survive if you replant them. I hope the man loses his license.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-11-2017, 10:28 AM

Mups that's a horrible thing to happen to you twice
you must be feeling very shaken up, thank goodness you and the dogs are ok.

Have you considered moving...
Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey
Julie1962 is female  Julie1962 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-11-2017, 10:28 AM

Oh mups I really thought last time was a one off and you'd be safe from then on, you poor thing it's a terrible shock. At least you and the dogs are ok but I understand your upset about the plants, i think some occasions just are so shocking a good cry is all you can do so don't feel bad I've that happens. You have lovely neighbours though so not all is bad.
Nom
Chatterbox
Northumberland
Nom is male  Nom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-11-2017, 10:42 AM

Oh dear Mups, you are having an Annus Horribilis , my thoughts are with you.

Page 2 of 7 < 1 2 3 4 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top