Join for free
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-01-2017, 10:53 AM

Re: Good morning Saturday

Good morning all quite foggy here but temperatures forecast to reach double figures later.

No special plans for today...

Enjoy your day everyone.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-01-2017, 10:53 AM

Good morning fellow members on a grim grey morning

Lots to do but don't feel motivated, the deep freeze needs a defrost and clean. I might try that rare thing a bath to see if it will ease my aches and pains then do some sewing.

Enjoy your day everyone
Jazzi
Chatterbox
Lowestoft
Jazzi is female  Jazzi has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-01-2017, 11:38 AM

Morning all.

Been up the road for my newspaper, peeled veggies to do a roast lunchtime, been online to pay my credit card bill, and now contemplating the rest of the day.

However, at 10.30 last night, when I popped into the bathroom prior to going to bed, I started picking off the gloss paint that I'd made a pig's ear of last year, around all the door frames. Started putting the flakes into the bin but I might as well let them drop then get out the vac. Might do a bit more today. Be good for me standing up doing a job rather than sitting down, and I don't feel up to more manure shovelling today, after 2 days at it!

Don't need any shopping, seeing as I have far too much still in the cupboard and FF, and as for spending...trying to pull my horns in while lease extension going through.

Carol, enjoy the car. And have a good day all.
myrtle
Chatterbox
Macclesfield, uk
myrtle is female  myrtle has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-01-2017, 12:12 PM

Good morning from foggy Macclesfield
Vaniy
Spain
Vaniy is male  Vaniy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-01-2017, 02:03 PM

Weather not quite as good as Clumsy but mild taken down the outside lights on the porch could do with some rain as the ground is cracking again but it does give good run on the golf course
Reservoirs 50% full so just a little more of the wet stuff required

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top