Join for free
Page 2 of 8 < 1 2 3 4 > Last »
Tiffany
Chatterbox
Devon
Tiffany is female  Tiffany has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-01-2017, 03:02 PM

Re: Now What Did I Come Up Here For?

Yes, most of the time I do this. I go downstairs though, my house is upsidedown, bedrooms downstairs.The worrying thing is I never do remember what I went for & I get sidetracked by something else usually.
Twink55
Chatterbox
Cheshire, England
Twink55 is female  Twink55 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-01-2017, 03:59 PM

When it happens to me I always find that, if you go back to where you were, you usually remember what you went upstairs for.
Don't worry Doc, it is just our body's way of making sure we get plenty of exercise, by forcing us to go up and downstairs twice!
APRICOT
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK
APRICOT is female  APRICOT has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-01-2017, 04:02 PM

Originally Posted by twink55 ->
when it happens to me i always find that, if you go back to where you were, you usually remember what you went upstairs for.

You pipped to the post twink , that is just what i was going to say.
Always works for me.

Don't worry doc, it is just our body's way of making sure we get plenty of exercise, by forcing us to go up and downstairs twice!
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-01-2017, 04:08 PM

Hi

I just clicked reply to post something incredibly witty and funny.

I have now forgotten what it was.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-01-2017, 04:16 PM

Originally Posted by swimfeeders ->
Hi

I just clicked reply to post something incredibly witty and funny.

I have now forgotten what it was.

You see Swimmy, that's what happens once you retire.
Cedronella
england
Cedronella is female  Cedronella has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-01-2017, 06:12 PM

I repeat over and over to myself out loud what I am off to find. Sometimes you can hear me all the way down the bottom of the garden saying, pruners pruners pruners. Shame aint it
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-01-2017, 06:15 PM

Originally Posted by Cedronella ->
I repeat over and over to myself out loud what I am off to find. Sometimes you can hear me all the way down the bottom of the garden saying, pruners pruners pruners. Shame aint it

I know, I've heard you from here, Cedronella.
Cedronella
england
Cedronella is female  Cedronella has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-01-2017, 06:19 PM

Its a gift Mups
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-01-2017, 06:32 PM

Originally Posted by Twink55 ->
When it happens to me I always find that, if you go back to where you were, you usually remember what you went upstairs for.
Don't worry Doc, it is just our body's way of making sure we get plenty of exercise, by forcing us to go up and downstairs twice!
Yes, Twink, l was going to say that too!
I wonder what happens to your brain within that few minutes that what you were going to do, comes back to you?!!
susan m
DORSET UK
susan m is female  susan m has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-01-2017, 07:00 PM

Sometimes I'm in middle sentence talking about something really interesting and what I'm about to say next literally evaporates from my mind .

Went to sainsburys to return a pair of jeans and when I got to the till the lady told me they were from new look !

Page 2 of 8 < 1 2 3 4 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top