Join for free
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-12-2015, 10:06 AM

Re: Happy Monday Folk.

Good morning fellow members a wet grey morning.
Grr I still have toothache in spite of having a new filling on Friday . I have to give it time to 'settle down' before going back to the dentist.

My son is coming for lunch which will be nice I am hoping there might be an update on the bat situation .This year is rapidly drawing to a close and the old house due to be demolished months ago and replaced by a new one is still standing thanks to 4 bats which refused to move into their new very expensive home in the garage and are under the roof tiles.
Now the demolition people and the bat ecologist have to get together before the special licence to move the bats to their new home expires and the whole thing starts over again.
Life can be very frustrating

Enjoy your day everyone
eyes_of_a_painter
n
eyes_of_a_painter is male  eyes_of_a_painter has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-12-2015, 10:30 AM

Originally Posted by Alan Cooke ->
A shot of lake Garda just outside Malcesine.
Not much done yesterday other than a nice walk in the afternoon. We did have our first serving of home-grown sprouts for lunch, very nice they were too.
You are a world trveler, my brother Alan
myrtle
Chatterbox
Macclesfield, uk
myrtle is female  myrtle has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-12-2015, 10:32 AM

Good morning
Alan Cooke
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire, UK
Alan Cooke is male  Alan Cooke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-12-2015, 12:35 PM

Originally Posted by eyes_of_a_painter ->
You are a world trveler, my brother Alan
Not really Painter, we only go to Europe mainly in the Alps - we like lakes and mountains.
ScottishCatLady
Moray, Scotland.
ScottishCatLady is female  ScottishCatLady has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-12-2015, 08:35 PM

Good evening all.

Had a pretty good day. Went into town for some bits and bobs and went into the office for a couple of hours to keep abreast of everything.

Also had a productive meeting with my solicitor in which a few loose ends were tied up so everything is much clearer.

I'd better be off as I'm going to see my daughter tonight for a glass of wine (well, wine for her!) and a chat. I'll do the "big reveal".

Wish me luck! Maybe I'll need the wine after all...
Aysa
Chatterbox
UK
Aysa is female  Aysa has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-12-2015, 08:43 PM

All the luck and good wishes in the world Susan for tonight hoping it all goes well for you !

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top