Join for free
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Jem
Chatterbox
Dublin
Jem is male  Jem has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-03-2014, 11:48 AM

Re: Happy Thursday Folk

Good morning all, dull and grey outside. More racing for me today on the TV, any work will have to be put on the long finger til next week.
Stay safe Folks.
orangutan
Chatterbox
Another world
orangutan is female  orangutan has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-03-2014, 12:24 PM

Morning all. Still thick fog here, but no wind so a good day for a bonfire.

Alan - my garden sounds just like your son's. I'm still finding no end of things buried in the jungle...
BowieEyes
Nottinghamshire, UK
BowieEyes is female  BowieEyes has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-03-2014, 01:51 PM

Now afternoon all. Having Elizabeth with me my routine has gone to pieces.
Next week will be back to normal as I take her back to France on Saturday
stay one night to cuddle Catherine then home to my lovely house, cats and routine on Sunday evening. Yippeeee.
Love kids but its nice to give them back.
Have a great day all and take care.
Moiramary
Lincoln
Moiramary is female  Moiramary has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-03-2014, 03:14 PM

Sounds as if you share an interest (read obsession) with my other half Jem, he is glued to the racing from Cheltenham.
susiejaeger
Chatterbox
Essex, UK
susiejaeger is female  susiejaeger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-03-2014, 04:38 PM

Originally Posted by Jazzi ->
A very tired, frazzled and angry Jazzi reporting for roll call. I only have to say three words: those barstewards upstairs!

Still awake at 4.15am, with a headache, so took paracetamols and stress relief tablets. Tossing and turning still, up at 7.30 to make coffee. So not sure if any sleep was had at all.

I went to bed gone midnight and their noise, thereafter, continued for hours. The usual continuous slamming, water running forever (!!!!!), then what sounded like nookie. Then silence. But I'm fired up and well awake.

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz....

Wide awake for all the wrong reasons then Jan!!

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top