Join for free
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
shirley
Gloucestershire
shirley is female  shirley has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-07-2015, 10:46 AM

Re: Good morning Monday

Morning everyone. Dosent Monday come round quick.

Rain forecast here for later but it was still lovely first thing this morning sat outside with a cuppa with hubby taking in the day.

Lovely picture of Alfie Plantman.

Enjoy the rest of your day.
myrtle
Chatterbox
Macclesfield, uk
myrtle is female  myrtle has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-07-2015, 11:05 AM

Good morning
clumsy
Chatterbox
Spain
clumsy is female  clumsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-07-2015, 11:47 AM

buenas dias all. I slept late this morning, two very late nights in a row and I needed to catch up on sleep. A busy few weeks ahead now, my son and his wife arrive Sunday for two weeks, various other friends also arrive to their holiday homes, some are already here, never a dull moment at the present time. We will be missing out on some of the processions this year though because of ChoCho. Since we lost Muffin she refuses to be left alone and although we have various "baby sitters" it isnīt fair to leave her with them too often, not that the sitters mind, they never want to part with her, but the sitters like to go to processions too. Glad you enjoyed your holiday Meg and have a nice day all.

PS Alfie is so lovely, heīs almost like a big version of my little Muffin.
Jem
Chatterbox
Dublin
Jem is male  Jem has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-07-2015, 12:45 PM

Good afternoon all, what a drastic change in the weather, today it's raining and cold with no sign of a break in the dark clouds, what a difference a day makes is right, I see the clouds are heading East, you are welcome to them.
Alfie looks great Barry.
I didn't know you were away Meg, I'm glad you had a nice break and welcome back.

Take care folks.
dinahsmum
SW England
dinahsmum is female  dinahsmum has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-07-2015, 02:18 PM

Good afternoon (oops! late on parade ). What a lovely pic to start the thread. It's cloudy here, with just about acceptable temperatures and a nice little breeze to dry the washing.

I had a routine optician appointment earlier but have spent and will spend the remainder of the day recovering from my big granddaughter's 5th birthday party. It makes your ears buzz, both the decibel level and the pitch

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top