Join for free
Page 2 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-10-2017, 06:01 PM

Re: Happy Anniversary! (Old Grey Fox)

Hi

Happy Anniversary Bob.
susiejaeger
Chatterbox
Essex, UK
susiejaeger is female  susiejaeger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-10-2017, 07:48 PM

Congratulations to you both, hope you have both had a lovely day.
Pesta
Chatterbox
North of the South UK
Pesta is female  Pesta has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-10-2017, 09:09 PM

Gawd 45 yrs! You both deserve a medal! Well done to both Mr Dog Fox and Mrs Vixen Fox .. hope you're enjoying yourselves
spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire
spitfire is male  spitfire has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-10-2017, 09:52 PM

How did Surfy Lady know OGF, it is easy to overlook the obvious, I'm the worst.

I'm about to read it back.
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-10-2017, 10:14 PM

Originally Posted by spitfire ->
How did Surfy Lady know OGF, it is easy to overlook the obvious, I'm the worst.

I'm about to read it back.
OGF mentioned it in his "Bob's Bits" thread this morning, Spitty
spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire
spitfire is male  spitfire has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-10-2017, 10:19 PM

See, I'm the worst., but now I know it.
spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire

07-10-2017, 10:21 PM

But, don't have my finger on the pulse so much of late, well, that's my excuse anyway.
summer
Chatterbox
yorkshire
summer is female  summer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-10-2017, 07:45 AM

Hope you both had a lovely day Bob

Happy Anniversary from me too xx
clumsy
Chatterbox
Spain
clumsy is female  clumsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-10-2017, 10:40 AM

Congratulations and I hope you and Mrs Fox have a wonderful day.
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-10-2017, 03:55 PM

Aw heck! Thanks ever so much guys, I'm overwhelmed and Mrs Fox says 'What lovely people you are' and I say 'I Know, that's why I love coming on here'........We had a wonderful day with a visit to a stately home, Beningbrough Hall in North Yorkshire.
Admission was a bit steep £11.80 each) but I decided that Mrs Fox was worth it......And the cafe was extremely well stocked, it definitely needs further visits.

The Hall itself is now under the careful ownership of the 'National Trust' (Hence the steep admission fee, bless them) and the 'National Portrait Gallery' whose paintings are displayed throughout the House. Worth a visit if you find yourself wandering around North Yorkshire, although it's a bitch to find (the lady on my Sat Nav chucked in the towel) and you have to go over a rickety old toll bridge that costs forty pence....If you fancy it give me a shout and I'll explain how you can find it....

We got chucked out around 4:30pm and made our way to one of our favourite restaurants down near Aberford and after a delicious chicken dinner I leaned over the table, took my beloveds hand in mine and declared my undying love for the next forty five years...... while she picked the chicken out of her teeth with a toothpick.....

Thanks again everyone, especially to Surfermom for starting this thread, and Mags for drawing my attention to it..........And to everyone who has contributed.....There's a bottle of bubbly (or a pint for the blokes) waiting for you the next time I see you.....

Page 2 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top