Join for free
Page 2 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 > Last »
Alan Cooke
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire, UK
Alan Cooke is male  Alan Cooke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-05-2015, 08:00 PM

Re: Wear something pretty !!

Originally Posted by ruthio ->
Of course it doesn't matter! It's just something to natter about like gardening and grandchildren and god knows what other inconsequential stuff we rabbit on about on here! Don't be so sniffy!

I hate the way the political men all tout their wives about like arm candy, its frankly ridiculous in this day and age.
But if they do then it's bound to cause comment.

Wilson didn't, Heath didn't (boy friends not wifey), Major's wife had more sense etc....
OK Ruthio, up the ante, start a thread about Diametrical Materialism.
Alan Cooke
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire, UK
Alan Cooke is male  Alan Cooke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-05-2015, 08:06 PM

Originally Posted by ruthio ->
Of course it doesn't matter! It's just something to natter about like gardening and grandchildren and god knows what other inconsequential stuff we rabbit on about on here! Don't be so sniffy!

I hate the way the political men all tout their wives about like arm candy, its frankly ridiculous in this day and age.
But if they do then it's bound to cause comment.

Wilson didn't, Heath didn't (boy friends not wifey), Major's wife had more sense etc....
OK Ruthio, up the ante, start a thread about Dialetical Materialism.
ruthio
Chatterbox
Southern UK
ruthio is female  ruthio has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-05-2015, 08:19 PM

Originally Posted by Alan Cooke ->
Oooooooooo OK then, I love a challenge!
Should I look it up first in case it's rude and I get banned?
Jem
Chatterbox
Dublin
Jem is male  Jem has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-05-2015, 08:21 PM

I always felt a bit of sympathy for poor old Dennis Thatcher rest his soul, the way he walked around after her like a clockwork zombie, always looking at her handbag for fear she would give him a belt of it if he dared open his mouth, everything was all about her, what a life the unfortunate man must have had, who would blame him taking to the drink.
ruthio
Chatterbox
Southern UK
ruthio is female  ruthio has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-05-2015, 08:21 PM

Originally Posted by Alan Cooke ->
Oooooooooo OK then, I love a challenge!
Should I look it up first in case it's rude and I get banned?
BowieEyes
Nottinghamshire, UK
BowieEyes is female  BowieEyes has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-05-2015, 08:30 PM

She probably doesn't want to be like her distant cousin Princess Diana.
Flamboyant isn't her mode I think.
She looks well scrubbed I don't think she is bothered about looking
sexy etc. As already mentioned its all Dave isn't it.
Long as he is good with kids, gives her good housekeeping money
don't think she is bothered. Same age as my eldest son born 1971
TessA
Official Poinker
UK
TessA is female  TessA has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-05-2015, 08:51 PM

I only knew her name, none of the other leader's wives seemed to have any public profile. Not that I care either way but,perhaps they are told not to outshine their husbands.
APRICOT
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK
APRICOT is female  APRICOT has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-05-2015, 09:29 PM

I think she is a very attractive, and wears very nice clothes , always seem to be appropriate to the occasion she is attending. Good on her, I say.
Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey
Julie1962 is female  Julie1962 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-05-2015, 09:37 PM

Pictures in the papers today of her riding a scooter, not sure I can agree her clothing is entirely appropriate and she really needs a smile on her face, I mean what has she got to look so solemn about ? http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...rns-No-10.html
Cass
NL
Cass is female  Cass has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-05-2015, 10:29 PM

Poor woman its the 21st century and here we are still yapping on about her dress .. So much for women being equal , when did anyone worry about him wearing the same suit twice or who made it or how much it cost of if he has shoes and a bag to match...

Page 2 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top