Join for free
Page 2 of 9 < 1 2 3 4 > Last »
lilac
West yorks uk
lilac is female  lilac has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-04-2014, 03:50 PM

Re: Anyone ever seen a ghost?

Another experience I had..I was moving into a flat...hadn't moved in yet and was buying furniture..the furniture arrived at the allotted time..I was just about to open the door when a very angry next door neighbour confronted me..''Do you mind'' she said, ''what is all that noise you are making at night, moving furniture around,waking my kids up??'' I assured her that it wasn't me..opened the front door and took her to show her that there was no furniture in there..Around the 15th of June..I was lying in bed and I heard someone coming up the stairs breathing heavily..legs like jelly..I got up..there was no-one there..

A week later..my youngest son ran out of his bedroom telling me that ''a ghost had tucked him in bed and was kissing him''..

so I moved his bed into my room..I would lie there listening to the heavy footsteps and the laboured breathing...It faded after a month..but I know who it was!!
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK
Patsy is female  Patsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-04-2014, 03:56 PM

Was it someone that followed you there, we have had that and still experience moments with them ....
lilac
West yorks uk
lilac is female  lilac has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-04-2014, 04:08 PM

no.it was the previous occupant of the flat..who submitted herself to one of the very first heart valves at Papworth..It didn't work..but as she was a maiden lady she used to have her nieces and nephews stay in my son's room..I suppose the kissing and tucking in was a re-play..

Her last walk up the stairs...Time recording..
TessA
Official Poinker
UK
TessA is female  TessA has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-04-2014, 04:11 PM

Originally Posted by lilac ->
I worked at a bakery a few years ago, which required me to be at work at 3 am...I didn't have a car at the time so I walked, it wasn't far..

Coming up to a large church..I saw a tall thin man with a top hat on, scarf around it, blowing in the wind..

He crossed the road..and walked into the cemetary..and disappeared..He looked like a Victorian undertaker..

At that point, one of my colleagues stopped in her car to give me a lift.

I said to her ''I think I have just seen a ghost!'' She said ''Stop it, I have seen that thing about 5 times now...
Could have been a Steampunk gentleman, they mostly dress like that! I will see several very soon!
lilac
West yorks uk

20-04-2014, 04:13 PM

Originally Posted by Twizard ->
Could have been a Steampunk gentleman, they mostly dress like that! I will see several very soon!
You'll have to get in quick before they disappear...LOL..
lilac
West yorks uk

20-04-2014, 04:15 PM

Or the moths get at em!!
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK
Patsy is female  Patsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-04-2014, 04:16 PM

no.it was the previous occupant of the flat..who submitted herself to one of the very first heart valves at Papworth..It didn't work..but as she was a maiden lady she used to have her nieces and nephews stay in my son's room..I suppose the kissing and tucking in was a re-play..

Her last walk up the stairs...Time recording..
Yes its like a recording loop, that replays an event. Not actually a ghost.
lilac
West yorks uk

20-04-2014, 04:27 PM

Originally Posted by Patsy ->
Yes its like a recording loop, that replays an event. Not actually a ghost.
Have you ever read ''The stone tapes''..It decided that cement..bricks..held the basic recording minerals..such as manganese..silicon..Fe2o3..and that the replays of ''ghosts' are nothing more than that..

Ghosts are always attached to a murder/suicide..where high emotions are involved..

http://www.assap.ac.uk/newsite/artic...%20ghosts.html
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK

20-04-2014, 04:47 PM

Have you ever read ''The stone tapes''..It decided that cement..bricks..held the basic recording minerals..such as manganese..silicon..Fe2o3..and that the replays of ''ghosts' are nothing more than that..

Ghosts are always attached to a murder/suicide..where high emotions are involved..

http://www.assap.ac.uk/newsite/artic...%20ghosts.html
Yes and have seen a docu on the theory. It makes sense to me.
When people say they have seen a 'roman centurian' or a monk etc, for me its just a replay of an event - a memory held in time .....
lilac
West yorks uk

20-04-2014, 04:54 PM

Originally Posted by Patsy ->
Yes and have seen a docu on the theory. It makes sense to me.
When people say they have seen a 'roman centurian' or a monk etc, for me its just a replay of an event - a memory held in time .....
Yes because usually they appear higher or lower up than the actual floor..walk through walls..which may be that there was a door there before..

I wonder if ghosts can see us??

In the space/ time continuum?

Page 2 of 9 < 1 2 3 4 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top