Join for free
Page 2 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 > Last »
Berxer
Chatterbox
S.Wales, UK
Berxer is female  Berxer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-01-2012, 10:30 AM

Re: My dog has a cold in his nose

Hi Cate - hope Ruud is feeling better today. Alfie sometimes does that snuffling snorting sound when he's either gulped his food (which he generally does) or has fluff/hair up his nose.

A Happy New Year to you and your pets too.
Cookiecate
Chatterbox
Blackpool
Cookiecate is female  Cookiecate has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-01-2012, 01:15 PM

Originally Posted by Berxer ->
Hi Cate - hope Ruud is feeling better today. Alfie sometimes does that snuffling snorting sound when he's either gulped his food (which he generally does) or has fluff/hair up his nose.

A Happy New Year to you and your pets too.
Exactly what we thought it was his usual hair up the nose scenario, but today I notice some dry mucus (sorry to be so descriptive) which I believe looks a bit infected so we will keep an eye on him. He is out and about on the beach walk today as the weather is so warm and DRY which is so welcomed.

Thank you all for your hugs Ruud appreciates them as I do.
marpaul
North Cumbria
marpaul is female  marpaul has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-01-2012, 01:52 PM

Lets hope it clears up then Cate, but at least its no worse which is good He'll enjoy his walk on the beach!
Berxer
Chatterbox
S.Wales, UK
Berxer is female  Berxer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-01-2012, 11:43 PM

How is Ruud, Cate.........is he better now?
Cookiecate
Chatterbox
Blackpool
Cookiecate is female  Cookiecate has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-01-2012, 03:26 PM

Thank you for caring Berxer. Funny you should ask today. Yesterday he had the snuffles really bad so we made an appointment at the vet. It turned out that the particular branch of the vet locally wasn't open and the other one is some way away and when we chose a vet we thought it would be best to be local.

We made another appointment with another vet for today at 6pm. Would you believe the sniffles have gone he has not sniffled, snaffled or snorted all day anyway we shall go to the vet just to register him and get him weighed. While we are there I will mention the 'nose' thing.

I really worry about vets as people seem to get sucked into spending £££££ on a loved pet for treatments they don't need.

The fact that he ate well, drank well and was breathing fine made me feel it was something he would shake off but Mr Cookie was worried about his baby.
Again thanks for asking I will post again after seeing the vet.
marpaul
North Cumbria
marpaul is female  marpaul has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-01-2012, 03:50 PM

Cate, I meant to ask after Ruud as well.... hope visit to vet goes well and will be interested to hear what the vet has to say about his Nose
merz
Chatterbox
Lancashire, UK
merz is female  merz has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-01-2012, 10:48 PM

Hope all went well for Ruud at the Vets Cate.....
Berxer
Chatterbox
S.Wales, UK

07-01-2012, 10:13 AM

Cate - have noticed that you haven't updated since the vet visit - hope everything went well for Ruud.
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-01-2012, 10:28 AM

Hope all's well with Ruud Cate, any news?
anniemuldoon
N Cumbria
anniemuldoon is female  anniemuldoon has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-01-2012, 07:34 PM

When we lived in Blackpool we went to a MR Jones, I think it was in ST Annes Road, he was brilliant, he saved my Robbie when he was attacked by a Greyhound, wonderful man. Robert Jones.

Page 2 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top