Join for free
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
dandysmom
Fondly Remembered
Washington, DC USA
dandysmom is female  dandysmom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-07-2010, 07:46 PM

Re: Vampire Wednesday

Originally Posted by Cassie ->
Awww shes absolutely lovely Congrats all round.

Ive baby ferret kits at the moment.. not quite in the same league but cute all the same lol

Have also acquired 2 Bengal cats!! Dont ask.. He (not OH but 'he' best mate and house owner) went to buy an airgun and came back with the cats and a weimeraner!!!

Pics, Cassie, lots of pics! Why not join Catsey ... you already know a lot of us, and we're a friendly group too!! Oh, and we have a ferret owner there too with lovely ones!
merz
Chatterbox
Lancashire, UK
merz is female  merz has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-07-2010, 08:10 PM

Evening all-checking in after a couple days absence due to dropping my laptop-how I managed that I don't know-just slipped out of my hands!!!

DM, Milly is gorgeous and am pleased all is well...love her name as well.

After picking laptop up from shop, been a quiet day-decided I was going to have a relaxing day and I have. Been walking twice, and got soaked both times, then my friend called and we just sat having a cuppa and chatting...will catch up with housework tomorrow.....
Cassie
West Wales
Cassie is female  Cassie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-07-2010, 09:27 PM

Originally Posted by dandysmom ->
Pics, Cassie, lots of pics! Why not join Catsey ... you already know a lot of us, and we're a friendly group too!! Oh, and we have a ferret owner there too with lovely ones!
Well I did consider it but im not strictly their owner! I just feed them and empty their litter tray lol Perhaps i'll take a couple of pics and just post them on this site.. Will do it tomorrow when the light is better.

I'll put the ferrets and the babies on the same thread lol
dandysmom
Fondly Remembered
Washington, DC USA
dandysmom is female  dandysmom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-07-2010, 10:37 PM

LOL, Cassie, you may not be the owner technically but you're their Important Person: the Food Lady! Give us a look at Catsey; I've already had a request for a link to here if you post pics.
Brandykins
Fondly Remembered
near Glasgow Scotland
Brandykins is female  Brandykins has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-07-2010, 11:02 PM

Aw DM Milly is absolutely gorgeous! You will be well proud of her.

Best wishes to her and to you and Baby's Mummy as well.

Thanks for sharing her pic - beautiful!
Moli
Aberdeenshire
Moli is female  Moli has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-07-2010, 11:26 PM

She is simply beautiful, good to hear Mum and Baby are doing so well...Congratulations DM...

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top