Join for free
Page 2 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 > Last »
Sweetie pie
Chatterbox
Dorset
Sweetie pie is female  Sweetie pie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-09-2018, 11:18 PM

Re: The Wrong Crowd

Is that where crowdfunding comes into play?
gumbud
Chatterbox
australia
gumbud is male  gumbud has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-09-2018, 11:22 PM

what is a crowd anyway - less than three or four or more ?
Floydy
Chatterbox
Nowhere
Floydy is male  Floydy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-09-2018, 11:24 PM

Occasionally, but only when I was very young. Soon got of it the wrong crowd when I was taken to court at aged 10 for walking across railway lines. Been a good boy ever since.

Except on here of course.
Sweetie pie
Chatterbox
Dorset
Sweetie pie is female  Sweetie pie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-09-2018, 11:40 PM

Originally Posted by Floydy ->
Occasionally, but only when I was very young. Soon got of it the wrong crowd when I was taken to court at aged 10 for walking across railway lines. Been a good boy ever since.

Except on here of course.
I remember watching the naughty boys do that!
Bratti
Chatterbox
Canada
Bratti is female  Bratti has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-09-2018, 11:41 PM

Originally Posted by Judd ->
I didn't fall in with the wrong crowd until I joined this place
Oh snap. HAHAHA. That was good
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-09-2018, 11:42 PM

Yes I did. Well, not so much the 'wrong crowd' but more a couple of wrong-uns.

Whilst playing in our back yard, they persuaded me to aid them in nicking some chocolate bars from my dad's off licence.

Well, the deed was done but, to my surprise, my dad had pre-knowledge of it and we were soon hauled in to face the music. Apparently, unknown to us he was in 'the grotto' - the outside toilet at the bottom of the yard, and had overheard all our planning.
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-09-2018, 11:43 PM

Originally Posted by Sweetie pie ->
Watching? I bet you were an equally naughty girl and joined in.
Bratti
Chatterbox
Canada
Bratti is female  Bratti has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-09-2018, 11:44 PM

Originally Posted by spitfire ->
and, do you wonder where the Wrong Crowd are now?

??
No I don’t wonder or care where they are now. Why would I?
Bratti
Chatterbox
Canada

08-09-2018, 11:46 PM

Originally Posted by JBR ->
Yes I did. Well, not so much the 'wrong crowd' but more a couple of wrong-uns.

Whilst playing in our back yard, they persuaded me to aid them in nicking some chocolate bars from my dad's off licence.

Well, the deed was done but, to my surprise, my dad had pre-knowledge of it and we were soon hauled in to face the music. Apparently, unknown to us he was in 'the grotto' - the outside toilet at the bottom of the yard, and had overheard all our planning.
That’s it?
Wow! You are bad!!

Sorry. Ok I’ll go now. LOL.
Floydy
Chatterbox
Nowhere
Floydy is male  Floydy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-09-2018, 11:46 PM

Originally Posted by Sweetie pie ->
Me and my mate were fishing with nets for newts in a drain when we came across this railway bridge. My mate didn't have his wellies on so we both walked across the railway lines to the other side. All of a sudden two plain clothes detectives appeared (as they always do on a river bank in the middle of nowhere lol) and we were taken to court. I was so embarrassed, as were my parents. I got put on probation for a year for that!

Page 2 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top