Join for free
Page 15 of 60 « First < 5 13 14 15 16 17 25 > Last »
Aysa
Chatterbox
UK
Aysa is female  Aysa has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-07-2015, 06:46 PM

Re: The Supernatural

Originally Posted by May ->
How can Anyone show evidence or proof of something that happened to Them which They and They alone were the only Ones to experience?..I'm sure those who have experienced anything which They deemed to be supernatural don't really give a fig if no-one believes Them..They saw/felt it,and that's all that matters to Them I would think.
Thats exactly right May.
I dont care if people dont believe what I believe ,thats up to them. Nothing they say will change my mind about my beliefs and I guess nothing I say to them will change their minds either .
Aysa
Chatterbox
UK
Aysa is female  Aysa has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-07-2015, 06:47 PM

Originally Posted by TessA ->
Got loads of material I could have put in, as I have in days of yore but, not getting involved!
TessA Id love to hear your experiences and im sure others would on here as well. Please!!!!
TessA
Official Poinker
UK
TessA is female  TessA has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-07-2015, 07:21 PM

Sorry, my stories are true and very personal, I don't intend to lay myself open to ridicule, so I'll pass, for now.
MKJ
Chatterbox
UK
MKJ is male  MKJ has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-07-2015, 08:20 PM

Originally Posted by Docholliday ->
MKJ no need to be so rude to Aysa i think you owe her an apologie.😠
Yes. Afraid I got my hands on some vodka and nothing good comes of it.

So - sorry to Aysa for my drunken outburst but at least they are becoming far less than previous.
Aysa
Chatterbox
UK

10-07-2015, 08:29 PM

Originally Posted by MKJ ->
Yes. Afraid I got my hands on some vodka and nothing good comes of it.

So - sorry to Aysa for my drunken outburst but at least they are becoming far less than previous.
Thankyou for that MKJ
Docholliday
Norfolk UK
Docholliday is male  Docholliday has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-07-2015, 09:07 PM

Yes well done MKJ ☺
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-07-2015, 09:53 PM

Originally Posted by Docholliday ->
Its like when i saw the lady who dissapeared right before my eyes. Should i have shouted out to her OYE!! Don't go yet i just wanna run home and get me camera? Pummy how on earth can someone in that sort of case get proof?😂
How do you know you weren't being deceived or hallucinating Doc? There are many illusionists who could perform such a disappearing act. Also, the mind is capable of providing mis-information. We know there is no such thing as magic, but there are illusions we can not explain. So why don't you believe in magic?
The mind can be tricked, especially in times of stress or bereavement.
gumbud
Chatterbox
australia
gumbud is male  gumbud has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-07-2015, 10:02 PM

Originally Posted by Pumicestone ->
Oh boy. We have a thread called "Super-natural".
But only true believers are permitted to express an opinion.
That sounds fair ... lol

Look, I believed in this stuff well into my twenties.
Been to more seances and seen more "unexplainables" than you can poke a stick at.
But I grew up.
We humans can convince ourselves of anything - and you mix that with a large dose of wishful thinking about a hereafter and otherwise smart people seem incapable of facing reality.

Not a tiny tad of demonstrable evidence exists.
Not a skerrick.
Only delusion and illusion and over-worked imagination.

If anyone thinks otherwise, I will happily examine their evidence ...
not tall tales about "some spook I saw umpteen years ago" though.
and you have 'evidence' of your views - where is it - I see naught but blunder and blust and puffing and panting - nothing else!! - we await your factual report - yes real experiences that there's nothing there! - of did it all go up in a puff of smoke?

have another bundie
gumbud
Chatterbox
australia
gumbud is male  gumbud has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-07-2015, 10:03 PM

It is up to the person postulating a theory to prove their case.
We cannot prove a negative.

If I say that Kennedy was killed by an assassin from planet Pluto,
it is up to me to show why that is so.
It is silly for me to simply say "you prove I'm wrong".
You can't.
But that doesn't make the proposition more believable.
exactly and your 'theory' is???
gumbud
Chatterbox
australia

10-07-2015, 10:06 PM

Nopey. If I reckon Kennedy was killed by an assassin from Planet Pluto, it is up to me to produce the goods.
Otherwise, people are quite entitled to yell "bunkum" !

Likewise, if people make all sorts of wild claims about spooks and the supernatural, they should be able to show even a tiny tad of evidence.
Otherwise one is quite entitled to call "bunkum". Nicely of course.
they ARE producing the evidence - you just can't see it!!

Page 15 of 60 « First < 5 13 14 15 16 17 25 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top