Join for free
Page 14 of 14 « First < 4 12 13 14
ben-varrey
Chatterbox
UK
ben-varrey is female  ben-varrey has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-08-2013, 10:47 AM

Re: Public Displays of Affection

Originally Posted by spitfire ->
Bournville, an enclave, Quinton to the west, Shenley Fields to the south, Acocks Green to the east, O.K the north is slightly cosmopolitan. (Bearwood, Harbourne)
I know that Birmingham was once hailed as Britain's greenest city but I don't know if they still hold that honour.
orangutan
Chatterbox
Another world
orangutan is female  orangutan has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-08-2013, 03:15 PM

Just having a little laugh to myself about how threads meander. What started with public displays of affection has moved on to chocolate
ben-varrey
Chatterbox
UK
ben-varrey is female  ben-varrey has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-08-2013, 03:16 PM

Originally Posted by orangutan ->
Just having a little laugh to myself about how threads meander. What started with public displays of affection has moved on to chocolate
To some of us, eating chocolate in public could be pretty much one and the same thing
Jem
Chatterbox
Dublin
Jem is male  Jem has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-08-2013, 03:51 PM

Originally Posted by AudreyII ->
I have a house in both venues.. I have one in the city and one WAY out in the boonies... as they say in the States.. I'm trying to decide which one more suits my fancy. I like them both ... for different reasons. I may just switch back and forth when I retire.
Isn't it amazing how words mean something completely different in other countries Audrey, boonies as for out in the sticks, if one was to get a kick in the boonies over here it would be very painful.
AudreyII
USA
AudreyII is female  AudreyII has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-08-2013, 04:12 PM

Originally Posted by Jem ->
Isn't it amazing how words mean something completely different in other countries Audrey, boonies as for out in the sticks, if one was to get a kick in the boonies over here it would be very painful.
LOL!!

We use boonies as a slang for Boondocks

boon·docks [ bn dòks ] 1.place remote from civilization: a place regarded as remote, provincial, and lacking sophistication
But I suppose some peoples boonies could be remote and lacking of sophistication....
orangutan
Chatterbox
Another world
orangutan is female  orangutan has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-08-2013, 08:21 PM

Originally Posted by ben-varrey ->
to some of us, eating chocolate in public could be pretty much one and the same thing

Page 14 of 14 « First < 4 12 13 14

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top