Join for free
Page 133 of 801 « First < 33 83 123 131 132 133 134 135 143 183 233 633 > Last »
hazel
Lancashire U.K.
hazel is female  hazel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-03-2013, 07:41 PM

Re: Goodnight!

If fuel gets any dearer I'm getting Danny's disability scooter out and using that, must admit i could have done with it yesterday I couldn't breathe in the cold air. Goodnight and peaceful dreams Moyra
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-03-2013, 09:37 PM

Goodnight Moyra, I hope your legs will feel easier tomorrow...
Jem
Chatterbox
Dublin
Jem is male  Jem has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-03-2013, 10:00 PM

Goodnight to you Moyra, it was bitterly cold over here today, still is, stay warm and pleasant dreams.
hazel
Lancashire U.K.
hazel is female  hazel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-03-2013, 01:36 AM

If there's anybody still out there Good night or as Norway says (I'm oretty sure anyway) sov godt. If I can have a go at Welsh I can have a go at anything. Forgot to add pleasant dreams.
Moyra
South East Essex
Moyra is female  Moyra has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-03-2013, 06:22 PM

Goodnight, Hazel, Mags, Jem, it has been a much better day today. Hazel, glad you said you felt you couldn't breathe yesterday with the cold because I certainly couldn't. I just thought it was me but may be there was a lack of oxygen in the air because of the cold. Who knows. Anyway I am early tonight saying Goodnight as my eyes are tired and although waiting since August for a surveillance appointment on my eyes I am still waiting and they tell me that is how bad the waiting time is. Lord knows if it was an emergency. It is a year since I had my diabetus retinal scan but more important is the pressure from glaucoma which is building up. Oh well I suppose I will get to hear from them sooner or later. In the meantime take care everyone and have a good night. Night night, Sleep tight, God bless.
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-03-2013, 06:29 PM

Good night Moyra, I hope you have a restful night...
hazel
Lancashire U.K.

14-03-2013, 02:45 AM

Hi Moyra, I have Glaucoma too have been under the eye hospital for 13 yrs, I'd gone to the optician cos my new specs had broke and I'd found out I couldn't see properly in my left eye. When he examined told me the pressure was up and sent me to Primary clinic, they couldn't deal with it and sent me to eye hospital, eye pressure was increasing all the time. Tuned out I'd had a stroke in my eye which had damaged central vision, so go to hospital every six months, pressures been increasing the last two yrs and they've given me 2 different eye drops now. COPD and Atrial Fibrillation which both cause breathlessness is what caused my shortage of breath humidity was low as well as cold.
Goodnight and sleep well, see you later today..Goodnight everyone.
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK
Uncle Joe is male  Uncle Joe has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-03-2013, 08:31 AM

Originally Posted by Moyra ->
Goodnight, Hazel, Mags, Jem, it has been a much better day today. Hazel, glad you said you felt you couldn't breathe yesterday with the cold because I certainly couldn't. I just thought it was me but may be there was a lack of oxygen in the air because of the cold. Who knows. Anyway I am early tonight saying Goodnight as my eyes are tired and although waiting since August for a surveillance appointment on my eyes I am still waiting and they tell me that is how bad the waiting time is. Lord knows if it was an emergency. It is a year since I had my diabetus retinal scan but more important is the pressure from glaucoma which is building up. Oh well I suppose I will get to hear from them sooner or later. In the meantime take care everyone and have a good night. Night night, Sleep tight, God bless.
Moyra darlin' - don't stand for that!!! - as the saying goes: "Kick ass", complain, make a nuisance of yourself!!! Another saying is also equally relevant - Non Illigimati carborundum - don't let the ba**ards get you down!!!
Moyra
South East Essex
Moyra is female  Moyra has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-03-2013, 07:18 PM

Hello everyone. Joe I know I should put a bullet under them but if they cannot fit all the appointments in what can I do except perhaps ask for another hospital. Since I have been suffering with Glaucoma which is about nigh on thirty years I have been under 3 different hospitals. I could easily swop to any one of the three so I think I must have a word with my doctor instead of letting it go on.

Been a lovely but cold day today and I am tired so it is a goodnight from me and wishing you all a lovely evening. Goodnight, God bless all.
hazel
Lancashire U.K.

14-03-2013, 11:01 PM

goodnight Moyra I hope you get your eyes sorted. Night Jem when you come on and you Mags and anyone else that follows goodnight to you too.

Page 133 of 801 « First < 33 83 123 131 132 133 134 135 143 183 233 633 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top