Join for free
Page 11 of 14 « First < 9 10 11 12 13 > Last »
Advantage Out
Öresund, Sweden
Advantage Out is male  Advantage Out has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-01-2016, 01:24 PM

Re: Disgusting habits

Originally Posted by Docholliday ->
Your sleeping with someone they fart and pull the quilt over you so you have to smell it lol!!
Originally Posted by DragonsRealm ->
Ha Ha that is called a "Dutch Oven"here in the U.S.
In Australia they might consider it a"Dutch TREAT"! The prelude to a "Chunder".
Linda0818
USA
Linda0818 is female  Linda0818 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-01-2016, 01:26 PM

Originally Posted by DragonsRealm ->
Ha Ha that is called a "Dutch Oven"here in the U.S.
Oh sure, just pick on us Dutch people, hahaha!

Well, I'm German-Dutch, but whatever

Here's something I absolutely can NOT stand - when someone blows their nose at the table in a restaurant. Listen, man, if you need to clear your nostrils, PLEASE get up and go into the bathroom to do it. Nobody wants to listen to that while they're eating.

We were in a Chinese restaurant once having lunch and this woman at the table behind us kept blowing her nose so much that I called the waiter over and asked to be moved.
Advantage Out
Öresund, Sweden
Advantage Out is male  Advantage Out has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-01-2016, 01:30 PM

Originally Posted by Linda0818 ->
..... in a Chinese restaurant ... this woman ... kept blowing her nose....
Let me be the first to inform you that the Chinese have MUCH MORE disgusting habits than merely "blowing their noses"!
Linda0818
USA
Linda0818 is female  Linda0818 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-01-2016, 01:44 PM

Originally Posted by Advantage Out ->
Let me be the first to inform you that the Chinese have MUCH MORE disgusting habits than merely "blowing their noses"!
That's just it, this wasn't a Chinese person, LOL. However, that was just an example. Nobody anywhere ever should blow their nose at the table in a restaurant. Or at home, for that matter.

It's funny you say that about the Chinese and disgusting habits. On my work end of town, it's highly populated with Asians. Lots of Asian markets and lots of authentic Cantonese restaurants. This one place we go to on occasion has several Chinese customers. And one day I was there eating lunch with a couple friends (one who is Asian) and my one friend, Chris, looks around the place and goes, "No offense, but is it just me or do most Chinese people eat with their face?"

We all laughed, even my Asian friend, and she goes, "No, you're right, my people have some pretty disgusting table manners."

All through the restaurant, all you could hear is *slurp* *slap* *smack*... you didn't need music in that place, it had its own audio entertainment
Tpin
Chatterbox
UK
Tpin is male  Tpin has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-01-2016, 02:27 PM

Oh sure, just pick on us Dutch people, hahaha!

Well, I'm German-Dutch, but whatever :surprised.
This explains a lot.
Linda0818
USA

20-01-2016, 02:44 PM

Originally Posted by Tpin ->
This explains a lot.
Yeah, here's an added bonus... I'm a redhead and I'm a Scorpio.

Most people in my life have admitted to me that their first impression of me was BITCH.

Admittedly, I'm not the easiest person in the world to put up with.
shropshiregirl
Chatterbox
Shropshire
shropshiregirl is female  shropshiregirl has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-01-2016, 02:58 PM

I hate to see footballers on televised matches put one finger over one nostril and then clear their other nostril. ! yuk ! disgusting !
Tpin
Chatterbox
UK
Tpin is male  Tpin has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-01-2016, 03:03 PM

Yeah, here's an added bonus... I'm a redhead and I'm a Scorpio.

Most people in my life have admitted to me that their first impression of me was BITCH.

Admittedly, I'm not the easiest person in the world to put up with.
I never said that
Tpin
Chatterbox
UK

20-01-2016, 03:05 PM

Originally Posted by shropshiregirl ->
I hate to see footballers on televised matches put one finger over one nostril and then clear their other nostril. ! yuk ! disgusting !
I know, the very least they could do is run to the dugout and reach for the box of Kleenex.
Advantage Out
Öresund, Sweden

20-01-2016, 04:54 PM

That's just it, this wasn't a Chinese person, LOL.
That's sort of the point. At least your "non-Chinese" used a tissue rather the palm of her hand ... or straight onto the floor.

It's funny you say that about the Chinese and disgusting habits. On my work end of town, it's highly populated with Asians. Lots of Asian markets and lots of authentic Cantonese restaurants. This one place we go to on occasion has several Chinese customers. And one day I was there eating lunch with a couple friends (one who is Asian) and my one friend, Chris, looks around the place and goes, "No offense, but is it just me or do most Chinese people eat with their face?"

We all laughed, even my Asian friend, and she goes, "No, you're right, my people have some pretty disgusting table manners."

All through the restaurant, all you could hear is *slurp* *slap* *smack*... you didn't need music in that place, it had its own audio entertainment
They also have an odd affection for their feet. Whenever they are motionless for more than two ticks, they get their shoes and socks off and twist themselves into pretzels (if need be) in order to get their bare feet as close to their face as possible. I doubt it's the proximity of face and feet that is their goal but I can think of no better way to describe it.

And then there's the spitting! Gobs of slippery phlem all over the flloor. But please .... let us not talk of their menu ingrediants. I don't think there is any living creature that doesn't find itslef on their plate.

Page 11 of 14 « First < 9 10 11 12 13 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top