Join for free
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
susiejaeger
Chatterbox
Essex, UK
susiejaeger is female  susiejaeger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-10-2013, 07:16 PM

Re: Belly rubs!

Yes Coco my Cat will flop down by your feet on her back with all four legs open, to anyone who wants to rub her tummy.

The other embarrassing thing she does, she will go in the bathroom with you and sit on your lap while you are on the thrown, to friends also.
SageCat
Suffolk, UK
SageCat is female  SageCat has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-10-2013, 08:28 PM

YumYum will follow me into the bathroom sometimes and just sit and watch proceedings. Most un-nerving and off-putting! It wouldn't surprise me if one day she produced little score cards!!
slowhand
New Member!
Watford, uk
slowhand is male 

12-11-2013, 09:33 AM

the speed that my aging staffy throws herself on the floor in a prone position, on the command of "Tickle tum" is quite extraordinary.
Robert Junior
Chatterbox
UK
Robert Junior is male  Robert Junior has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-11-2013, 09:56 AM

I haven't a dog, but do provide a home for my daughter's enormous & dangerous ginger tom, ARCHIE. He used to pen a column in here , about two years ago, unfortunately went went on to develop "writers block".

I would never consider allowing him or any dog to lick my lips, face, neck , hands or arms et al, having reluctantly viewed him on many an occasion, licking his arse with this same tongue.
Jem
Chatterbox
Dublin
Jem is male  Jem has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-11-2013, 10:17 AM

You can't blame Archie for that RJ, after all, everyone to their own taste.
Robert Junior
Chatterbox
UK
Robert Junior is male  Robert Junior has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-11-2013, 10:43 AM

Ha ha Jem.

I've no problem with his licking his nether regions, nor do I with dogs.
What I can't reconcile is the unclean sharing of this delicacy with humans.

But then, I am fussy & hone in on the delicatesen counters in supermarkets where I commonly see staff generouslyscratching their, mouth, nostrils arms face hair & then touching cooked & uncooked meat, fish & offal. It's bad training, even Waitrose "partners" do it.
shirley
Gloucestershire
shirley is female  shirley has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-11-2013, 11:57 AM

Originally Posted by susiejaeger ->
Yes Coco my Cat will flop down by your feet on her back with all four legs open, to anyone who wants to rub her tummy.

The other embarrassing thing she does, she will go in the bathroom with you and sit on your lap while you are on the thrown, to friends also.
Abigail our gorgeous girl always used to lie on her back to have her belly rubbed and when she had had enough she let you know by digging her claws into your hand.

And Samantha always comes to the toilet with us and wants to be picked up and have her necked rubbed.

I used to think we had two terribly strange cats nice to know there are others out there.
MKJ
Chatterbox
UK
MKJ is male  MKJ has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-11-2013, 03:42 PM

Yuk.

*Makes note of more disgusting pet habits*
seaspirit
stowmarket suffolk
seaspirit is female  seaspirit has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-11-2013, 10:33 PM

Originally Posted by Decaf ->
Does anyone else have a dog/ pet who wants a belly rub, in the most inappropriate moments....and if so how do you explain it to a non pet owner??
it's his house, and belly rubs are important to dogs, at least he dosn't want to 'hump' them

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top