Join for free
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 > Last »
Roxy
Chatterbox
Caithness.
Roxy is female  Roxy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-08-2012, 02:45 PM

Harry Lying Low After Nude Pictures Furore.

I shouldn't laugh, but he really is a Pillock at times.

http://uk.news.yahoo.com/nude-harry-...041810381.html
The Dog Lover
Watford
The Dog Lover is female  The Dog Lover has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-08-2012, 03:09 PM

Re: Harry Lying Low After Nude Pictures Furore.

Well I personally feel that he has his official engagements and his military work and in between what he does is his personal life and as long as it does not harm anyone it should be kept private. If you read back in history the royal princes did a lot worse. George IV as the Prince Regent is a case in point. Leave Harry alone to have fun when he can thats what I say.
Roxy
Chatterbox
Caithness.
Roxy is female  Roxy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-08-2012, 03:15 PM

Yes I agree Dog Lover. The Point is.......Don't Get Caught. I mean REALLY, He should have made sure all Mobile Phones were off and confiscated till after the Game.
jeanie
New Member!
lee-on-solent hants
jeanie is female 

23-08-2012, 03:29 PM

i agree he is a young man who and has shown that in his public life responsability re his army career ,charity work ,ect, he is sensitive to those less fortunate ,and very "down to earth" in his approach to the public,leave himto enjoy his private life ,hands up all of you who skinny dipped as a youngster well done harry enjoy your life
Janela
Fondly Remembered
Essex UK
Janela is female  Janela has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-08-2012, 04:42 PM

Made me laugh..and you are right Rox, what a pillock for not making sure his 'mates' didn't take photo's.
He must be rubbish at the game of billiards..wasn't it strip billiards he was playing?
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK
Uncle Joe is male  Uncle Joe has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-08-2012, 04:48 PM

Seems no-one has yet asked the question - how did Harry get to Las Vegas in the first place??? - who paid his air-fare??? What of his duties as a serving member of the armed forces - was he on leave from those too???

From what I've seen of the photos - he doesn't seem to have that much to brag about in the first place.

The sooner we get rid of the entire family as members of the aristocracy and elect a suitable candidate as President the better.
Eggiebread
Bristol, UK
Eggiebread is female  Eggiebread has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-08-2012, 04:48 PM

Bless his little heart...I love this young man, he has his mothers sense of mischief and his fathers sense of duty.
It does worry me that the press/paparazzi do seem to hound him a good deal though. They did the same to his mother, although she learned eventually how to use this to her advantage.
He' a red blooded young man and entitled to his fun....I'm betting Grandma will be holding her head in her hands.....or laughing, or both!!! (not mention what granpa might be saying under his breath!! :0
Eggiebread
Bristol, UK
Eggiebread is female  Eggiebread has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-08-2012, 04:49 PM

:0...Nooooo!! President Cameron??? >>>>I.m going to emigrate!!!!
Roxy
Chatterbox
Caithness.

23-08-2012, 04:53 PM

President Cameron??? YIKES......That's not a nice thought.. shudder
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK
Uncle Joe is male  Uncle Joe has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-08-2012, 04:54 PM

Originally Posted by Eggiebread ->
:0...Nooooo!! President Cameron??? >>>>I.m going to emigrate!!!!

No, no, no Lyn darlin' - you misunderstand me. President yes, but as a token figure-head without any executive duties - just ceremonial ones. Even I would balk at Cameron as President.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top