Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Brandykins
Fondly Remembered
near Glasgow Scotland
Brandykins is female  Brandykins has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-07-2012, 09:16 AM

Good Morning Friday

Mull of Kintyre

Morning Folks Dull and grey so far but pleasant out walking in it

It was beautiful all day yesterday and Loki enjoyed taking me walkies!

Hope everyone will enjoy a good day today.

Take care and stay safe
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-07-2012, 09:23 AM

Re: Good Morning Friday

Good morning to you Rosemary and to all visit this thread later...

Love the photo Rosemary, we have holidayed in Argyle and enjoyed Kintyre area very much.

Dull and drizzle here this morning so we are going into town for some RT and then seeing friends for coffee this afternoon after walking the dogs..

Enjoy your day folks...

Barry
shirley
Gloucestershire
shirley is female  shirley has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-07-2012, 09:39 AM

Morning everyone

Thank goodness it is friday can enjoy two days of pottering about hopefully in the garden.

Dry and muggy here this morning, already been out shopping and now going to settle to a day at work.

Enjoy your weekend in whatever you have planned.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-07-2012, 10:20 AM

Good morning fellow members another wet dismal day so nothing new . At least the runner beans are enjoying it .

No hedgehogs to rescue this morning thank goodness
I have baby sitting later so I am scooting around to get the house work done first.

Enjoy your day everyone..
Jem
Chatterbox
Dublin
Jem is male  Jem has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-07-2012, 10:44 AM

Good morning all, cold, wet, and miserable again today. I'll be busy today so the sooner I get on with it the sooner I'll finish.
Take care folks.

This is the new Samuel Beckett bridge in Dublin, some people call it the harp bridge, it would never have been finished if a few strings hadn't been pulled.
pixie
Canada
pixie is female  pixie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-07-2012, 12:35 PM

Good morring its going to be a good friday for us
tonight its the 50s 60s night down town over 350 cars will be parked along with 3 bands and other entment the down town
tonight at 7 tonight for the cars to park up after the parade
anniemuldoon
N Cumbria
anniemuldoon is female  anniemuldoon has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-07-2012, 12:37 PM

Oh that is very beautiful Jem.
anniemuldoon
N Cumbria
anniemuldoon is female  anniemuldoon has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-07-2012, 12:39 PM

Any connection to The tart with a heart.
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-07-2012, 12:42 PM

Originally Posted by pixie ->
Good morring its going to be a good friday for us
tonight its the 50s 60s night down town over 350 cars will be parked along with 3 bands and other entment the down town
tonight at 7 tonight for the cars to park up after the parade
Looks like being a great night pixie, go girl go....
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-07-2012, 03:13 PM

Good afternoon folks a few heavy showers between some lovely sunny spells this morning but it's looking more settled now.

Had to take Cassie Cat to the Vet this morning for her Senior checkup (she's in her 16th year now) and her booster jab. I was told she is overweight, now 5.5kg, so have to cut down on her food which isn't going to please her as she only has two 100g pouches a day as it is As she has a heart murmur, I have been reluctant to play too many games that involving chasing around with her but it appears that it will do her no harm, so I'll be getting the laser light toy out again, she loves chasing that and does all but climb up the walls with it

Enjoy the rest of your day!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top