Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Annie Jack
Ontario, Canada
Annie Jack is female  Annie Jack has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-02-2012, 11:08 PM

Ads in the right hand column

I don't usually bother to look at the headings, but I am amused today that all the ads showing up on here are about dating women from other countries.

Dazzling Russians, mature women, sexy Chinese, Iranians...?

Oh, and one offer for a free psychic reading that "will astound"!

Does everyone see different ads?
Berxer
Chatterbox
S.Wales, UK
Berxer is female  Berxer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-02-2012, 11:18 PM

Re: Ads in the right hand column

Seems to change with each 'click'.

Lots of dating sites and one for Married Women online for flirting (asking for trouble that one)

Marry Thailand Women.

Haven't really taken much notice up until now
Annie Jack
Ontario, Canada
Annie Jack is female  Annie Jack has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-02-2012, 11:23 PM

Oooh - a new one: Rich Single Men. #1 Sugar Daddy Dating Site!

Does the forum really make any money from these?
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-02-2012, 11:28 PM

The ones I can see at the moment are mostly dating sites but I do have one for "51 year old Mum looks 25 - local Mum shares shocking wrinkle trick that works fast" .....I daren't look at that one!!!
Jem
Chatterbox
Dublin
Jem is male  Jem has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-02-2012, 11:59 PM

There's a few here, 'Marry Thailand women', 'Older dating in Ireland' (crutches supplied free), 'Talk to Russian women', I can barely talk English never mind Russian. and I can't figure the meaning of this one, 'Married Women want you', for what? I did nothing.
Mollie
Chatterbox
Wigan in Lancashire
Mollie is female  Mollie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-02-2012, 12:02 AM

Jem!

Seriously, I'd strongly recommend that nobody clicks onto those adverts unless you have a facility which allows you to check them for security first. Otherwise you could download a few gremlins into your computer.
Annie Jack
Ontario, Canada

17-02-2012, 03:15 AM

Good advice Mollie! Though I see "Free Millionaire Dating" just now....
pixie
Canada
pixie is female  pixie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-02-2012, 02:15 PM

never look at them
Losos
Fondly Remembered
West Suffolk
Losos is male  Losos has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-02-2012, 12:08 AM

Originally Posted by Mollie ->
Jem!

Seriously, I'd strongly recommend that nobody clicks onto those adverts unless you have a facility which allows you to check them for security first. Otherwise you could download a few gremlins into your computer.
Excellant advice. Yes I believe the site does make some money from these but the LHM doesn't have any control over what appears. On Dogsey you can subscribe a small amount and then you don't see them anymore.
Jimmy
Lancashire
Jimmy is male  Jimmy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-02-2012, 07:14 PM

I've no chance of getting a woman, all I have got is Dogsey and Catsey.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top