Join for free
Antibrown
Cumbria UK
Antibrown is male  Antibrown has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-01-2012, 08:20 AM

Lucky Saturday

Good morning people.

It is still cold wet and dark here with not many of mother natures creatures venturing out but one blackbird followed us and sang its heart out to welcome the day. The farm is silent and even the sheep in one of the fields that we walk passed ars still huddled together and silent.

With any luck

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U6tV11acSRk

Plans for today are not up to much. A relaxing morning then lunch at some establishment followed by more relaxation and sending healthy vibes to Eileen. (((((HUGS))))).

Have a great day and remember

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-lD5Waus2Mg
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-01-2012, 10:02 AM

Re: Lucky Saturday

Good morning everyone wild and windy here but reasonably mild .

Off into the garage this morning to give Chloe a bit of a tidy up then lots of cooking to do.

Have a pleasant day
Berxer
Chatterbox
S.Wales, UK
Berxer is female  Berxer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-01-2012, 10:09 AM

Good morning everyone A mild one here today with a little wind (not me, of course LOL)

Need to look for a couple of items in the loft area.....now getting Mr Berxer up there is a different matter, will it be today? we'll see

Have a great day all and special wishes for our Eileen.
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-01-2012, 10:34 AM

May I wish you all a very happy Saturday..

Wet and windy here in the forest, I hope we don't lose any more trees today as there are a few that are looking quite fragile after recent gales.

A bit of shopping on the cards for this morning and fajitas for lunch, prior to marching the dogs through the woods later on.

Have a great day all and Eileen, if you are reading this, big (((hugs))) and get well soon....

Barry
marpaul
North Cumbria
marpaul is female  marpaul has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-01-2012, 12:03 PM

Good morning everyone. Quite a windy day today. Got my timing wrong walking dogs this morning as got wet which I hate Walked on a different part of the marsh this morning where there were lots of birds, there were quite a few geese parked on the ground in the distance and the oyster catchers were putting on a great aerial display and on the way home I spotted lots of birds on the marsh with long beaks, but don't know what they are called.

Nothing exciting planned for the day so am going to devote most of the day to sorting out paperwork and getting my filing up to date as am fed up of not being able to find anything

Enjoy the rest of your day folks
Losos
Fondly Remembered
West Suffolk
Losos is male  Losos has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-01-2012, 12:23 PM

'morning AB and all above

Wow, these weekends do seem to come around fast don't they Hope you all had a good week.

Snow here, about three inches so far, but there will likely be more over the comming weeks

Enjoy your day all of you out there, and Eileen if you are reading this, my thoughts are with you even if I don't get to post on here very often.

Originally Posted by marpaul ->
going to devote most of the day to sorting out paperwork and getting my filing up to date as am fed up of not being able to find anything
Oh that rings a bell with me, only it's going to take me more than one day I think I hate not being able to find something when I need it as well
bobmielke
Portland, OR
bobmielke is male  bobmielke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-01-2012, 01:43 PM

Good morning all! I survived one of the weirdest weather weeks in my life. We went from heavy snow to 110 mile per hour winds. We had up to 12 inches of rain causing flooding to an ice storm yesterday evening. We've had fallen trees everywhere including a 100 year old one fall on a house. There have been mud slides and sink holes in roads. We had rescues of people from flood water that swept in so fast that residents were on the tops of their cars when picked up. Mt Hood got 70 inches of snow in 72 hours. On the coast, Newport, Oregon got 12 inches of rain. I hate to look at the weather report or outside my window. All this happened within a 50 mile radius of my home.

I hope you all are safe and sound.
Jem
Chatterbox
Dublin
Jem is male  Jem has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-01-2012, 01:49 PM

Good afternoon all, we had a fierce wind all night long but it's dying away now, still mild though. Nothing on today (except jeans, shirt, and jumper), maybe I'll pop out for an hour later and get some mind refreshment, ah Guinness does you a power of good.
Glad your keeping well Losos.
Enjoy the day Folks.
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-01-2012, 03:08 PM

Hello everyone, overcast and gloomy here ...... just like I am feeling today after hearing the not so good news about Eileen.

A quiet day here, just a few chores to this morning and a bit of ironing later.
merz
Chatterbox
Lancashire, UK
merz is female  merz has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-01-2012, 12:11 AM

Wild night and a wild day with the strong winds, but at least it stayed dry!

Walking this morning, weekly shop after dinner then my Brother and family came mid-afternoon. They have gone visiting friends that they had arranged to see at New Year but didn't make it because they had flu. The Hatti girl has now got the company of Sam the Lab. till tomorrow. Both are sharing the settee and I've been relegated to armchair-something wrong there!

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top