Join for free
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >
Baz46
Somewhere rural 'out in the sticks', UK
Baz46 is male  Baz46 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-04-2020, 07:37 AM

Good morning Tuesday

Good morning from ‘out in the rural sticks’ to you all!

A completely blue, cloudless sky this morning, once again chilly though. Dry with plenty of sunny spells is the forecast. Maximum temperature 16ºC.

Shopping completed yesterday, so perhaps the chance today to top up my Vitamin D levels in the sun, out in the garden!

Enjoy your day everybody, whatever you may be doing.
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-04-2020, 08:15 AM

Re: Good morning Tuesday

Hi

A lovely morning here.

I have a Consultant Appointment this afternoon, not looking forward to that.
Moyra
South East Essex
Moyra is female  Moyra has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-04-2020, 08:19 AM

Good morning everyone, Have a good day and stay safe and well. God bless.
summer
Chatterbox
yorkshire
summer is female  summer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-04-2020, 08:32 AM

Good morning all

Looks like its going to be a gorgeous day. I wish I could tell you what a busy day I have planned but alas its much the same as yesterday

Have a lovely day all in the sunshine if you can
carol
Chatterbox
Derbyshire.
carol is female  carol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-04-2020, 08:36 AM

Good morning everybody.

Think I'll sort some more wardrobes out today then do a bit more in the garden.

Tony will want to go a walk at some point so this will suit my fitness regime - I shall leave him near the end and via off up a hill for half an hours hill walking on my own. Trying to keep up with my friend Chris who I go walking with in normal times... She tells me she's doing 4 mile walks on her own everyday & she lives in a very hilly part of Derbys.

Have a good day all.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-04-2020, 08:40 AM

Good morning everyone another lovely spring day.

I want to do some jobs in the kitchen and my neighbour gave me a load of rhubarb so I am going to cook and freeze that then do some sewing.

Enjoy your day
EZ Rider
Chatterbox
Surrey
EZ Rider is male  EZ Rider has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-04-2020, 08:53 AM

Good morning folks. Yes it's certainly another lovely day. Not a cloud in the sky but still that chilly breeze. It's almost time to take photos of the huge expanse of Bluebells..if I can stop shivering for long enough. Take care my friends but above all STAY SAFE!!
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-04-2020, 08:57 AM

Good morning all, back from a smashing early walk with the dogs through the forest, a beautiful spring morning albeit with a chilly easterly breeze.

Not a great lot on my agenda other than clipping the front hedge, which I will start after a coffee.

Do you always cook your rhubarb before freezing it Meg? I just cut mine into one inch chunks and freeze it raw...

Have a good day everyone
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-04-2020, 10:29 AM

Good morning all, another beautiful sunny day so we are able to enjoy the fresh and fume-less air in the garden. It’s a treat to listen to the birds singing instead of the drone of distant traffic.

Enjoy your day everyone and stay safe...
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-04-2020, 10:52 AM

A Very Good Morning from Foxy's World......

My hands have felt cold on my last couple of runs so I went out with the gloves on for my Tuesday Five. Nothing special I'm afraid, in fact the legs were feeling very tired halfway round but managed to see me to the end. A nice clear blue sky but a sharp breeze on the open stretches.

Porridge smothered in honey and a round of toast and jam should see off the tired legs and allow me to do a few jobs later; Or maybe a book...
My new flag came yesterday so it was up on the garage roof to raise it....
It cost an arm and leg, but all the proceeds go to the NHS, so that's alright then...

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top