Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Antibrown
Cumbria UK
Antibrown is male  Antibrown has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-11-2011, 08:24 AM

A Spring morning Tuesday

Good morning everyone

With the rain clouds having passed and the sky lightening earlier, this mornings walk reminded me of a spring day. All the different birds were singing their little heads off, the Foxes could be heard running around in the undergrowth and vapour trails across the sky from the environment destroying lumps of metal painted a picture for any sort of Greetings card.
The walk was slightly longer than normal due to the enjoyment of it and returning home I wondered how anyone could stay in bed with the bird song splitting their ear drums.

Relax with your morning Coffee.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4UtzD-I28qs

Plans for today, nothing at the moment but she who must be obeyd will have something in mind when she returns from church no doubt.

Have a great day everyone and remember your loved ones need to know it today as tomorrow it could be to late.
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-11-2011, 09:26 AM

Re: A Spring morning Tuesday

Morning AB and to all who follow...

Lovely morning here in Sherwood and it's a pleasure, once again, to awake with a pulse..

Dentist this morning, only for a check up, but my teeth always seem more on edge when I get back...if he didn't prod and poke I'm sure they would be quite happy as they are..

Have a good day everyone..

Barry
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-11-2011, 09:54 AM

Morning everyone AB not much like Sping here, damp and murky with a smell of wood smoke, it's defiantly Autumn.

Barry I only have to think of the dentist and the billl I will get from him (there are no national health dentists here )and my teeth are on edge.

I am baby sitting most days this week so trying to keep up to date with my house work, today is my one child free day this week .

Have a pleasant day one and all
Brandykins
Fondly Remembered
near Glasgow Scotland
Brandykins is female  Brandykins has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-11-2011, 09:56 AM

Good Morning Bob and Barry and All Oh many thanks Bob for that beautiful link - I am listening to it as I type this! My parrots are singing to the birds in the clip! Really lovely it is!

Still damp up here but quite pleasant outside so far - no rain, as yet!! Makes a change!

Hope your visit to the dentist goes well, Barry!

Enjoy your day everyone, whatever the weather and whatever you do.

Take carex
shirley
Gloucestershire
shirley is female  shirley has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-11-2011, 10:37 AM

Up and out very early this morning, turning into a beautiful day, dry sunny and still.
enjoy your day
marpaul
North Cumbria
marpaul is female  marpaul has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-11-2011, 11:07 AM

Absolutely beautiful day here up to now! Lovely walk with Bonnie on the marsh earlier and the Solway was like a millpond. A heron was sunning itself at the edge of a pool no doubt waiting for breakfast!

Am having a nice quiet day in the office today after yesterday's rushing around.

Enjoy your day
bobmielke
Portland, OR
bobmielke is male  bobmielke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-11-2011, 11:49 AM

Good morning all. I just glanced at the weather forecast for today before starting my post and it looks like a cloudless sunny day is in order. Being Autumn it won't be the warmest of days but I'll take what sunshine is handed out before the season turn to overcast & solid rain for months to come. We tend to joke about the yellow thing up in the sky because for 9 months we hardly ever see it. That will begin all too soon.

Still, I'm grateful for the day we've been given. I have no plans other than joining my friends at McDonald's for breakfast as usual on Tuesdays and Wednesdays. Have fun all!

Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-11-2011, 01:12 PM

Hello everyone on all the ones -1.11.11

Lovely sunny day after heavy rain through the night. Extremely mild still for November but I won't grumble at that!

No plans other than housework and a few bills to pay for today.

AB - thank you, I really enjoyed the Spring Symphony ....very relaxing!

Barry - hope all goes well at the dentist today.

Meg - how is your cold today?

Bob - lovely autumn pic. Hope you enjoyed your
breakfast with your friends at McDonald's.

Enjoy your day everyone
maryl
UK
maryl is female  maryl has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-11-2011, 02:01 PM

Hello everyone, it is a bright Autumn day here, lovely out there. Just returned from yoga class so I musn't stay on here too long or I'll stiffen up again and undo all that good work.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-11-2011, 02:05 PM

Originally Posted by Mags ->
Hello everyone on all the ones -1.11.11

Lovely sunny day after heavy rain through the night. Extremely mild still for November but I won't grumble at that!

No plans other than housework and a few bills to pay for today.

AB - thank you, I really enjoyed the Spring Symphony ....very relaxing!

Barry - hope all goes well at the dentist today.

Meg - how is your cold today?

Bob - lovely autumn pic. Hope you enjoyed your
breakfast with your friends at McDonald's.

Enjoy your day everyone
Hi Mags thank you I am feeling a bit better but still have a cough which keeps me awake.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top